What Flash Card Do You Have?post now!:)

Guardian Master

You wouldn't believe how many times this question gets asked. And the answer is yes and you would've easily found the answer if you actually did a bit of research. ;)

I've already done that , reading the post in the acekard forum and many things ...

and there was some post that said that acekard 2i bricks if u upgrade the firmware .. with the flashcart inserted in the slot =_= ..

and also .. i read, that this flashcart has many bug in the gameplay .. some of them said that he can't play platinum game on acekard2i =_=

You mean with the CycloDS Evo.? The 'firmware,' or in this case updates shouldn't be something that puts you off. Team Cyclops' updates are meant to increase the capability of the card with the future device and ROMS, not hinder compatibility with "objectionable" material (unlike the PSP).

The CycloDS Evolution has shown potential to work on the DSi, but I believe that the testing it still in early stages. Since Team Cyclops haven't released anything formally, I'd personally refrain from using it in a DSi. I mean, they don't even know if utilising the current device is even completely viable.

There are obviously reasons why there hasn't been a release for it at this stage. (Although, the problems they're having haven't actually been mentioned.)

You mean with the CycloDS Evo.? The 'firmware,' or in this case updates shouldn't be something that puts you off. Team Cyclops' updates are meant to increase the capability of the card with the future device and ROMS, not hinder compatibility with "objectionable" material (unlike the PSP).

The CycloDS Evolution has shown potential to work on the DSi, but I believe that the testing it still in early stages. Since Team Cyclops haven't released anything formally, I'd personally refrain from using it in a DSi. I mean, they don't even know if utilising the current device is even completely viable.

There are obviously reasons why there hasn't been a release for it at this stage. (Although, the problems they're having haven't actually been mentioned.)

I was referring to if they made a Cyclo DSi Evo, where a simple firmware update may stop it working, but then that may mean waiting for Team Cyclo to make a patch to make it work again.