Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Shining Mew2

Wow great find :o

Rollbat is about dumb enough to work :L.

I think I prefer the name Wooguru.

zabrarbez sounds like an awesome name personally.

The mantis dragon isn't a new find, however, I can't believe I didn't see the link between the two pokemon. The Bug typing is interesting, We could potentially see more rapid spinners and pokemon like Crobat/Honchcrow/Staraptor entering teams to help handle it if it's destructive enough. The ice weakness is mandatory for a dragon at this point lol. As is the rock weakness. nothing doing 4x damage might make it hard to counter too.

As for Doryuuzu, it just looks like Zangoose went ahead and had it's wicked way with empoleon lol.

(and it does look a little like a Ttar dragon hybrid :D)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rollbat is about dumb enough to work :L.

I agree. Plus, it fits the darn thing.

I think I prefer the name Wooguru.

Maybe they could scratch one 'o' and go with Woguru, maybe even Wagoru, but Wargle seems like a name they'd use...

zabrarbez sounds like an awesome name personally.

Yeah, sounds kinda cool after saying it a few times. I definitely prefer that to Shimama.

The mantis dragon isn't a new find, however, I can't believe I didn't see the link between the two pokemon. The Bug typing is interesting, We could potentially see more rapid spinners and pokemon like Crobat/Honchcrow/Staraptor entering teams to help handle it if it's destructive enough. The ice weakness is mandatory for a dragon at this point lol. As is the rock weakness. nothing doing 4x damage might make it hard to counter too.

Well, I said "first" seeing as we currently have Flygon, who is based on an adult ant lion, which is a bug; I wouldn't be surprised if Ononokusu turns out to be Dragon/Ground as well. However, to be honest, I wouldn't mind they make a dragon that's not 4x weak to ice--it would certainly breathe new life to diversity.

(and it does look a little like a Ttar dragon hybrid :D)

Well, Kibago certainly looks like Larvitar, so...

Last Night, Oha Suta has revealed two New Confirmed Pokémon with Special Thanks to Filb for the image. One of the New Pokémon is called Mamanbou which is the Pink Pokémon to the right and is the Evolution of Luvdisc. The second New Pokémon was one of the Three Unknown Pokémon and it has now been confirmed to be called Gigaiasu and it is the Red and Blue Pokémon in the middle next to Mamanbou.

(Mamanbou = Water/Psychic and Gigaiasu = Rock/Ground, anyone?)

Edited by Riolu Aura Sphere Now

UPDATE: Pokemon Sunday finished airing. The show revealed a new legendary Pokemon (this Pokemon was shown at the end of Pokemon Movie 14 teaser). The new Pokemon name is Bikutini (ビクティニ), the show also showed the Pokedex number which is #000. To obtain this Pokemon a event ticket will be given out via Wifi to Black and White the ticket is called Liberty Ticket. The one month event will run from September 18th, 2010, to October 18th, 2010 Check the spoilers for the pictures of the Pokemon.

Bikutini (ビクティニ)

img_game_image_R.gif

Bikutini in Pokedex

img_game_image_L.gif

Obtaining the Liberty ticket

cont_img01.png

I'm happy seeing those two new pokemon I must say. The bambi look a like looks more like a pokemon to me. As does those ... erm.. totem pole looking rats.

Victini does appear to use those wings to fly somewhat, but well arguments have been made for and against the flying type so we'll leave that there :P.

That video above is the first video I've watch of B+W footage ... so I gotta say I'm not loving the camera angle changer thing that's going on :/.

Aye. I have updated my thread with it ... God love Serebii eh :P.

I'm a little dissapointed though. Minezumi Looked awesome - and I was kinda hoping it wouldn't evolve, lest it turned into a totem pole looking rat xD.

Much like Rattata, I have never trained one because raticate is ugly as hell lol. Oh well :/. Ok maybe I'm a little harsh there, it's not too bad, certainly better than Raticate anyway lol.

I trained and used a Raticate in several occasions and it actually proved its worth. Granted, its no Swellow or Ursaring, but it can still get the job done. They're funny-looking more than anything, really.

So, all I'm saying is don't judge a book by its cover.

I trained and used a Raticate in several occasions and it actually proved its worth. Granted, its no Swellow or Ursaring, but it can still get the job done.

They're funny-looking more than anything, really.

So, all I'm saying is don't judge a book by its cover.

UPDATE: A new looking Pokemon has appeared on Japanese Yahoo Kids! (but it was taken down + the artworks of the new Pokemon we saw in the Oha Suta trailer). Check the first spoiler for the Pokemon. (Yay! Another Caterpie looking Pokemon!). The other spoilers are the official artwork of the swan looking Pokemon and Shikijika.

New Pokemon:

2u47knd.jpg

Swan Pokemon

2r5q6wh.jpg

Shikijika:

r8b1gy.jpg

Edited by Alpha
show some enthusiasm

UPDATE: Pokemon Black and White tour started in Japan and it has this picture showing a electric/flying type Pokemon someone is attending this tour in Japan and that person put this bus tour picture via twitter!!! Check the spoiler for the picture.

ay7jhg.jpg

UPDATE: Another picture from the BW Tour is shown. This Pokemon is the pre evolution of Hihidaruma, named Darumakka. Emonga (エモンガ) is the flying squirrel Pokemon, also a Electric/Flying type. Shikijika also changes color during the seasons in the game.

img531.png

Edited by Shining Mew2