Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Shining Mew2

does anyone know when the corocoro scans come out each week? which day I mean. I keep hearing "pokemon sunday" but it seems like I see new things on saturdays rather than sundays.

Pokemon sunday airs in japan, and depending on your timezone you'll either get it saturday night or really early sunday morning. The guy from serebii I believe is english, so he gets his info on saturday... I think anyway xD. Corocoro comes out on the 15th of each month I believe, but sometimes leaked sooner than that. Not completely sure about any of that, but that's how I see it anyway.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can imagine the zebra to become a really really mean horse or something. One thing thats sort of odd, maybe its just me, but a lot of these new moves and abilities have to do with stat raising, which I don't think much of. I really like Reshiram though. I just think that he looks cooler then Zekrom. I'm a little bit Anime, like Code Geass and stuff like that, and Reshiram seems like it's from one of those shows. Zekrom doesn't really agree with me. They really ran out of originallity. A new pokemon that looks like a gear. Guess his name! "OMG is it like Super cool original name?!" No! His name is "Gear". And when he evolves, he becomes a Ferrari 599! "Holy Crap!" But you can't ride it, because then it will poop on you!

Jokes aside, some of the pokemon have promise, like Zoroark, the legends, and the horse thingy.

UPDATE: Oha Suta revealed 8 new Pokemon, which 3 are currently unknown. Check the spoiler for the new Pokemon.

Other Pokemon

• Ononokusu (デンチュラ)
  • Denchura (オノノクス)
  • Doryuuzu (オノノクス)
  • Moguryu (モグリュー)
  • Desukan (デスカーン)

undbl.png

Unknown Pokemon

16bn68n.png

azc8lz.png

Edited by Shining Mew2

Ahh, but have you considered a possible addition to the Nosepass family? Maybe something to replace the Sinnoh-exclusive Probopass, in a way?

EDIT: Also, I think that green one could be ameoba-related...

@Shining Mew2

You accidentally put the Katakana for Ononokusu next to Doryuuzu

UPDATE: 4 new Pokemon have been revealed by leaked anime art. Only 1 Pokemon is known, Koromori (コロモリ), that bat looking thing next to Jessie. Evolution of Tsutaja & Mijumaru are also shown ( not final evolution for the 2 starters). Finally, the last new Pokemon is between Iris (the new anime girl for B/W anime) and Jessie. Check the spoiler for the leaked anime artwork. Also the new anime will be titled Pocket Monsters: Best Wishes for the next generation of Pokemon.

14ipnqa.jpg

Credits for the picture goes: Pokemon1111.blog89.fc2.com

Edited by Shining Mew2

UPDATE: 4 new Pokemon have been revealed by leaked anime art. Only 1 Pokemon is known, Koromori (コロモリ), that bat looking thing next to Jessie. Evolution of Tsutaja & Mijumaru are also shown ( not final evolution for the 2 starters). Finally, the last new Pokemon is between Iris (the new anime girl for B/W anime) and Jessie. Check the spoiler for the leaked anime artwork. Also the new anime will be titled Pocket Monsters: Best Wishes for the next generation of Pokemon.

14ipnqa.jpg

Credits for the picture goes: Pokemon1111.blog89.fc2.com

Gah, darn those blurry pixels! It looks to me that Mijumaru's evolution is called... Rannosute or Wannosute? Looking at Mijumaru's name is pretty tough, as it doesn't even look like it starts with a Mi.

Tsutarja's evolution looks like... Kenapooke? What?

Hey Guested, do any of these sound like they could be right?

UPDATE: Oha suta, a Japanese morning show aired in Japan and showed a new game play of Black and White, now we know that Koromori is a confirmed Pokemon from the leaked anime artwork. Click the first spoiler to see the back sprite of Koromori. (Warning: Huge Picture)

2rpbtoh.jpg

Credits for the picture: Filb.de

UPDATE: The official Pokemon Black and White Tour is starting on August 7th. The tours website revealed a poster ( I think it's a poster but I don't know or maybe a flyer) and it showed a new Pokemon. That Pokemon is referred to the B/W leaked anime artwork. It looks like a dinosaur looking Pokemon. But the name of the Pokemon is still unknown. The tours website took down a portion of artwork they put. But some sites managed to get the picture quickly. Check the spoiler for the pictures. Oh, and expect CoroCoro details soon, if the magazine reveals new Pokemon I will post it here.

Official artwork of the poster/flyer before the portion of the artwork is taken down.

2s7vscz.jpg

Artwork of the poster/flyer after it was taken down.

0708_01.jpg

0708_02.jpg

0708_3.jpg

0708_04.jpg

0708_05.jpg

0708_06.jpg

The New Pokemon!! xD. ( It's the second row third from the left.)

Daisuki.png

Credits for the picture: Bulba

It certainly looks cool. But at the same time it looks too monstrous to be Mamepato's (or w/e it's called) final evo. I'm hoping it'll be an add on to the legendry birds... something to laugh in zapdos' Face >:).

No I dunno what I hope it is, I just hope it isn't mamepato's final evo... as I said elsewhere, I'm hoping for a specially based 'first bird'... and that thing will gouge your eyes out before it shoots some fancy beam.

It certainly looks cool. But at the same time it looks too monstrous to be Mamepato's (or w/e it's called) final evo. I'm hoping it'll be an add on to the legendry birds... something to laugh in zapdos' Face >:).

No I dunno what I hope it is, I just hope it isn't mamepato's final evo... as I said elsewhere, I'm hoping for a specially based 'first bird'... and that thing will gouge your eyes out before it shoots some fancy beam.

If it weren't the final evo of Mamepato--boy that name sounds wrong if you know Spanish--then maybe it could be some type of other bird. Another Legendary Bird Trio seems rather superfluous, taking into consideration the many options there are.

corocoro07.jpg

Well here's what it looks like. I like it :D. It could be the 5th gen fearow? The name's wooguru (something to do with war and eagle) so, I can only assume that it isn't Mamepato's evo .. as that thing doesn't look warish at all, though who's have thought starly would turn into the beast that is staraptor... mind you in this instance the colour scheme is also different.

It also gets encourage as the ability ... which should be pretty awesome :D. I'm thinking it has physical bulk, ok speed and good attack just by looking at it.

threepokes.jpg

Bidoof's pissed off cousin - Minezumi!

I like the look of it personally.

The evolution of Muna (is it???) has been revealed too ... but I can't see a good picture of it so I can't really post one lol.

Anyway, I must say I do like the look of these two pokemon :).

All from www.serebii.net

EDIT: there's this thing too moviepoke.jpg

No info on it from what I can see but .. it looks alright. It looks like the pikachu, pachirisu yada yada of fifth gen possibly.