Alpha

Black or White

Black or White?  

181 members have voted

1. 1. Black or White?

• Pokémon Black Version
    • Pokémon White Version

Haha, i love how everyone's trying to be emo by saying black is their favorite color ;) But yeah, I'd go with black, just because black PKMN look amazing and I couldn't stand another SS shiny game case.

Stereotypical much? Just because someone likes the color black doesn't make them emo.

But yeah I'm definitely going with Black. I love the color black, white is just so...empty...and ghostly...(technically though neither black nor white are actual "colors") I love black, so at first I thought "I'm definitely getting Black." Then later when they revealed the legendaries I was confused at which one I was going to get, White has Zekrom which seems cooler and Black has Reshiram which is white (which I "hate," I guess you could say) so I thought I might switch to White. Then they revealed their second types, and since they made the Fire-type starter a pig, I switched to Black again.

I do not know anyone else who actually plays pokemon games. The only chance of me actually getting all of the pokemon is to buy and play both versions.

I have Red, Blue, and Yelow. I also have Gold, Silver, and Crystal, I also have Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, I also have Fire Red and Leaf green. I also have Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. I also have Heartgold and Soulsilver.

I wil be following the trend and buying both versions of the game.

I always preferred black, it wasn't as bland as white; black, sinister, deadly.

Version black is the one I'm getting, along with that I love the cover Pokemon far more than White's. :x

I'm going for White due to Zekrom. I can't go on much else, though. Both Black City and White Forest look interesting.

I will be getting both and not worrying about the cases, but will play Pkmn White First. and then I will trade the version xclusive from Black to white and then go from there.

Black. The legendary mascot looks so freaking cool!

You like Reshiram? It is the one with the Blue eyes white dragon with a head from Ninetails.

I thought you'd like Zekrom more.

Both. My "main" Version will most likely be White (because I like Zekrom more than Reshiram), with Black being my "secondary" Version. I'll have to see all the version differences first before I truly decide. ~STBE

By the way, I chose Black on accident. Can someone change my vote to White? Many thanks to whoever does so.

im probably getting white for the same reason i was originally going for black but then i learned zekrom would be on white instead of black

i vote zekrom cause it feels more new than reshiram does