181 members have voted

1. 1. Black or White?

• Pokémon Black Version
    • Pokémon White Version

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, i love how everyone's trying to be emo by saying black is their favorite color ;) But yeah, I'd go with black, just because black PKMN look amazing and I couldn't stand another SS shiny game case.

Stereotypical much? Just because someone likes the color black doesn't make them emo.

But yeah I'm definitely going with Black. I love the color black, white is just so...empty...and ghostly...(technically though neither black nor white are actual "colors") I love black, so at first I thought "I'm definitely getting Black." Then later when they revealed the legendaries I was confused at which one I was going to get, White has Zekrom which seems cooler and Black has Reshiram which is white (which I "hate," I guess you could say) so I thought I might switch to White. Then they revealed their second types, and since they made the Fire-type starter a pig, I switched to Black again.

• 3 weeks later...

I do not know anyone else who actually plays pokemon games. The only chance of me actually getting all of the pokemon is to buy and play both versions.

I have Red, Blue, and Yelow. I also have Gold, Silver, and Crystal, I also have Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, I also have Fire Red and Leaf green. I also have Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. I also have Heartgold and Soulsilver.

I wil be following the trend and buying both versions of the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...