PokeRus - Infected and Cured, Fateful Encounter

I've just got a Pokemon that has both the Infected and Cured boxes ticked. Is this Pokemon legit/legal? Or is it hacked?

Another question, can Pal Parked Pokemon (from the GBA Games) have the Fateful Encounter flag? This is as I've received quite a few Latias/Latios from the 3rd Gen games with Fateful Encounter, and I thought they didn't exist in GBA Games.

Edited by ReignOfComputer

No, there is no way that the Lati@s twins can be fateful encounters from any game.

And I'll check on the Pokerus when I transfer my pokemon over later, as I actually encountered a legit pokerus in the wild and that would answer this dilemma

The Fateful Encounter location is not to be confounded with the Fateful Encounter check.

In 3rd gen, the Pokémon might show Fateful Encounter on the summary, but that is merely a location.

The only 3rd gen Pokémon that should have Fateful Encounter checked are the Distant Land Pokémon and legit Mew/Deoxys.

That's how they made it so Mew and Deoxys didn't obey you when hacked, since they didn't have Fateful encounter.