Can't find Mawile on GTS

Vlad

Oddly enough I can't find Mawile on the GTS! It's not on my list, when I go to "MNO" section under either deposit or search, then scroll down I get to Marowak and then it goes to Medicham. I tought Mawile would be in between but it does not show up.

Any ideas? :/ It's so odd that it does not display it's name!

Do you have a Mawile registered as "seen" on your Pokedex? I'm pretty sure that's one of the requirements to be able to search for a specific Pokemon on the GTS.

That might be it yeah... I don't have it as "seen" in the pokedex. I guess I have not battled a NPC using it, that's odd. Do you got a hint or two of what trainers got Mawile? :P Bulbapedia dex don't show anything about that -sadly. :(

I am just checking if there is a legit method. You don't need to go trough all the hassle as I can add it as a egg I pickup from the shop, thus adding it to the dex properly. I can then look for a legit one on GTS. In mater of fact I just connected my game to my computer and I will add one right now.

But thanks for the generosity -it's really nice to see someone offering a helpful hand! ;)