My Action Replay DSi has an issue...

When I purchased my Action Replay DSI, the instruction manual that came with it said that when I have it hooked to the computer using theUSB Port, I think it is called. I just recently got a computer, and I needed help to install the drivers. My Brother, who is a WIZ at this had to google to find a back door to install the driver needed.

But going back on topic,the manual said to make certain that the Action replay is not attached to the DS, when it is hooked up to a computer, and it did not say anything about whether the game cartridge should be in the action replay at the time or not. Plus How do you do this when you are using pokesavs in conjuction with the DS and making codes at the same time.

I just downloaded the program(s) yesterday, and I don't really know anything about it , but for another forum, others are expecting me to learn how to make a shiny Registeel for the Platinum Version which can only be unlocked with th Event Regigigas from the giveaway. After I figure out the code, I think they would like me to post it so they can have one, or at least for proof that I figured it out. I think that i would like the Green Man in the pokemart to give us the Registeel. But this is my first code, so I do need help.I have never made one before. I probably chose a very difficult one to start with, but several people are trying to help me out, bu leading me here. To this website.Could I have some help please. Although my brother is a Wiz, he does not play games with codebreakers, and he usually does computer games, so he might need help here. He does not play DS games. So I really need help. I do not have an emulator just action replay dsi.

As far as the Secret ID is concerned, I have only a computer, an Action Replay DSI, and of course I am trying to learn how to do Pokesavs, but I am new.

Edited by Tracy1969able
I did not know how to do spoilers earlier