Black and White Plot Speculation Thread

Alpha

Exactly. Having them take control of trainers as pawns and seeing the tactics each use in the conflict with each other would give better insight to their respective thought patterns. that combined with the players own discovery/research would make the legends(which are usually the main focus of a majority of the games plot) alot easier to relate actual emotion to.

and maybe the defeated leader of the rival group could go on to become the champion.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea how the legendaries will possibly be used in the game, but they still look amazing, so I don't really care lol.

Anyway, I think it would be pretty cool if they put into the game a thing where, like, you have to make certain choices, and these determine if you'll be good or evil (Sorta like Fable). Also, I think it would be cool if you could choose a sort of career and follow that with certain "missions" while working on the badges and elite 4 (sort of like Final Fantasy).

I know it seems a little abnormal for Pokemon, but I really think they should change around game play a little, just b/c it seems really repetitive.

"Light" and "Dark" by no means equal "Good" and "Evil."

Not what dictionaries say.

dark |därk|

3 (of a period of time or situation) characterized by tragedy, unhappiness, or unpleasantness : the dark days of the war.

• gloomily pessimistic : a dark vision of the future.

• (of an expression) angry; threatening : Matthew flashed a dark look at her.

• suggestive of or arising from evil characteristics or forces; sinister : so many dark deeds had been committed.

And light is opposite so there you go.

And that doesn't mean it will be good and evil, but Dark can mean Evil.

a big hope for me before any detail of each game was revealed was character customization. but that doesn't seem to be an option. but atleast give the new characters a different beginning. i mean, through all four prevoius generations(with the exeption of collosium and xD) we've been forced to play as a some kid living in a small town, devoid of even a pokemon center or mart, who helps out some crackpot prof. and starts out on a quest, BLAH BLAH BLAH. Maybe th player should start out as a bachelor in a big city somwhere? maybe even hiun city?

Maybe, but remember that the point of the Pokémon Games were to be base off of the Pokémon Anime. They would never change the main plot of the game.

The main plot is base off the Pokémon Anime which lets you begin your Adventure by obtaining your starter from the Prof. and in return, you will have to record new Pokémon inside your Pokédex. After that, you will seek to become a Pokémon Master base on Ash from the Pokémon Anime by obtaining Gym Badges and defeating the Elite 4.

It will likely be the same as always, but with a few miner or major changes on how you complete these tasks, but the main plot will never change.

Actually the anime is based off the games. even the manga were out before the anime. but as far as them not changing the main plot, i see it as a definate posibility. of coarse, the player will most likely still get a starter and dex from the resident prof, unless the people behind the game actually come up with some originallity.

maybe the player could live in the city and be called to his/her home town for some celebration or something and then rescue one of the three pokemon after they are stolen from the lab. and maybe inherit his (grand)father/mothers dex.(after a convenient loss of data) thus giving the player another reason for trying to complete it.

Maybe, but remember that the point of the Pokémon Games were to be base off of the Pokémon Anime. They would never change the main plot of the game.

The main plot is base off the Pokémon Anime which lets you begin your Adventure by obtaining your starter from the Prof. and in return, you will have to record new Pokémon inside your Pokédex. After that, you will seek to become a Pokémon Master base on Ash from the Pokémon Anime by obtaining Gym Badges and defeating the Elite 4.

It will likely be the same as always, but with a few miner or major changes on how you complete these tasks, but the main plot will never change.

The pokémon games actually seem to be more based off of the manga than the animé. Though, your point still stands. The game will start with 2 - 3 pokedex holders based off of the poke-prof's decision.

But it would be cool to start as a no body ... like a college student or someone who just happens to be in the right place at the right time. :D

The pokémon games actually seem to be more based off of the manga than the animé. Though, your point still stands. The game will start with 2 - 3 pokedex holders based off of the poke-prof's decision.

But it would be cool to start as a no body ... like a college student or someone who just happens to be in the right place at the right time. :D

exactly! maybe a pokemon photographer or something just visiting his old hometown. the characters are older now, so why not?

Yes, it seems like all the new ideas from every Pokéfan is starting to be considered, but only at a minimal rate. In any state, I personally enjoy the same old stuff, but what I really want and this has been floating around ever since the 3rd Gen was that you will be able to travel Region to Region Collecting Badges, Defeating the Elite 4, Entering Pokémon Contest and Catching Pokémon. For example, your Home Town is Pallet Town, so you will Collect Badges, Catching Pokémon and eventually Defeating the Elite 4 in the Kanto Region. Now after Defeating the Elite 4, you travel to the Johto Region and doing the stuff as in Kanto and after that, you would travel to the Hoenn Region and eventually travel to the Sinnoh Region and now to the Isshu Region.

Greencat: You know what I meant, and everyone knows there will never be an Evil Pokemon.

Rilou Aura Sphere Now: The anime is based off the games, not the other way around.

And there are rumors floating around that the game plot may not follow the same structure this time around. Nothing is confirmed yet, but expect something soon. I've been talking with Serebii about some of the stuff that's been floating around, and the plot may not focus on badge collection.

A few things that seem interesting so far: Team Plasma and Team Neon, Professor Araragi, possible Jynx evotluion...

There'll be more for sure when this all hits the webs, and without seeing the real pics/scans of Corocoro, we won't know for sure until then.

Edited by Greencat

Actually the anime is based off the games. even the manga were out before the anime. but as far as them not changing the main plot, i see it as a definate posibility. of coarse, the player will most likely still get a starter and dex from the resident prof, unless the people behind the game actually come up with some originallity.

maybe the player could live in the city and be called to his/her home town for some celebration or something and then rescue one of the three pokemon after they are stolen from the lab. and maybe inherit his (grand)father/mothers dex.(after a convenient loss of data) thus giving the player another reason for trying to complete it.

That would be awesome! Especially since the main character has seemed to have a father figure, or any family except for ur mom at that.

Also, I think it would be awesome if you could go between ALL the regions, including this new one

I believe there is going to be a brand new enemy like each generation has. (Besides first and second) And they are going to be trying to get the legendary pokemon in each Pokemon game. There will be of course the 8 gym leaders and the elite four of course. But really I don't know anything about it yet.

A few things that seem interesting so far: Team Plasma and Team Neon, Professor Araragi, possible Jynx evotluion...

I welcome the Jynx evolution, but Team Plasma and Neon? These names are getting more and more ridiculous (sorry, I just had to say it).

Rocket --> Magma/Aqua --> KaibacorpsTeam Galactic --> Plasma/Neon o_o

So basically it will be a war for light source/fuel? But I can't expect anything more from this franchise :3

Don't forget about Hunter J and her crew. Although its true that the Pokémon Names are becoming more like Digimon or Yugioh like, but come on Team Neon! Team Neon sounds like a team that only appears at night and Team Plasma only appears during the day. The Prof. is finally a woman in the game, but not in the Anime (Remember when Brock stayed back at Prof. Lab).

I rather expect Team Neon going after Oil or Coal or even Black/Dark Crystals/Shards like in Pokémon Rangers: Shadows of Almia and Team Plasma going after Electricity or Machines, Crystals or Pokémon that can produce or store Solar Power like what Team Galactic did with the Meteors, Big Wind like Fans and Pokémons.

The pokemon trainer of the game feels saddened that they are at an old age and haven't got a Pokemon yet.

So the trainer asks their sister if he could have a pokemon. You get to choose from a large variety of pokemon, 3.

You decide to choose the Fire or Grass type cause you know you will get owned by Mamepatos and Chiramii and Munnas.

You choose Tsutaja which was a bad decision because it's allergic to honey which is the first gym's theme.

Your mother feels competetive and gets Pokabu, she also feels sorry for you.

Hope you like the starting plot :P

I don;t have a plot but i have designed LOADS of sub/mini plot/adventures, i'm using the fake pokedex going around with some tweeks added (like making steelix his rightful Steel/ground typing) among others, i want to share it with you guys but besides pasting it here i have no idea how to put it.... hmm.... anyone know of places where you can just past loads of texts?

Ok thanks to a very helpful person, i have now a url of my plot.... also i kinda created a meshup region to go with it... please bear with me here.... i'll be posting the URL of

A) The Fake pokedex (http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af302/xshamirx/newfakepkkm.png?t=1277685399)

B) The subplot adventures and (http://pastebin.com/vvBc1VNU)

C) The fake place... yea... (http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af302/xshamirx/LandofLarda.jpg?t=1277684826)

Yea the pokemon pic is showing up small... I'll continue to try and find a way to resize it, but for now i hope it works for ya.

Tell me what you think?

Movie 13 Celebi is to be traded to B/W to unlock the Zorua Event and the 3 Crown Beast is to be traded to B/W to unlock the Zoroark Event.

Really!? Oh great yet another event I have to hunt down.....Will Fateful encounter apply? I made a celebi from Eigakan, to unlock event for HG/SS

• 2 weeks later...

The more i learn about black and white, the more i love it! >_< which is a 180 from how i felt about a month ago. This N character is very intriging. Trying to liberate pokemon from human control? Brilliant! But is he on his own or is he a leader of one of the new organizatons? For that matter, has it been confirmed that team neon ana team plasma are bad guys this time? Maybe there are Good and Bad teams this time around..