Q and A

pokemonfan

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you say that damio? I mean people dont have to take it personally. Not that you are referring to anyone in particular... *whistles nonchalantly* ...are you offended?

Actually I am.

I like it when people keep religion to themselves, because after all, it is a personal choice.

Yes, it is but an important one at that. As to answer your question. I think you should PM that person and politely tell them that it is offensive to you and possibly other people. If possible give opinions from other people and include them in your PM. However, complete expectancy that the person you are PMing will receive this warmly and are completely agreeable is just an over the top expectation in my opinion. Of course, you dont have to do any of that, and you could always go to an administrator and have the Admin tell the person to remove that part of there sig. I'd refrain from doing that but if you must....

I got one:

"What is something that always goes up even as you read this"

Hint 1

It's not a physical thing

Hint 2

You can't hear, smell, or touch this "thing"

Hint 3

This might give it away but when this "thing" every year people celebrate it

Age.

A submarine has 10 people on it.When it explodes,the forensics experts find 11 skeletons.Why?

Someone's a murderer, and stuffed a body into a suitcase :P

I've always thought it's because the internet can give you a sense of anonymity, so you can act however you want. Some people probably feel they can vent their frustrations in a negative way (i.e. be an ass hat) on a forum where most people don't really know them, so it doesn't matter if they like the person or not, and then the person wouldn't have to suffer any consequences with their personal relationships. Just my theory on the subject.