Rocked and rolled an OU Warstory

Killa kid

I was getting ready for a mono type tournament Earthworm was holding and I needed to test out my team however i didn't want to ask anyone for a mono type battle because they would more than likely be someone competing in the tournament and i do not want to end up being counter teamed so I decided lets just ladder instead. I hit find match and about 3 second later I got myself a battle against one Satos3047. This battle was pretty epic so lets get to it:)

Rules: Ladder Match, Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, OHKO Clause, Evasion Clause, Species Clause, Strict Damage Clause, Soul Dew Clause

battle will be in bold

score will be in red

my comments will be in blue

health in green

leftovers and weather damage will be included in this battle

killa kid sent out Alpha (lvl 100 Aerodactyl ?).

Satos3047 sent out Skarmory (lvl 100 Skarmory ?).

Alpha is exerting its pressure!

now i knew that my opponent would love to start getting up some rocks spikes and other dangerous entry hazards however I also knew that any good player would be predicting the taunt and he would either attack me or switch out to something that is pure attacking anyway. however I wouldn't mind the second move so much it's more so the entry hazards i don't care for so i do what any aerodactyl user would do in a Aero VS. skarm situation

---

Satos3047 switched in Starmie (lvl 100 Starmie).

Alpha used Taunt.

Starmie fell for the taunt!

Alpha:(100%)

starmie:(100%)

score: 6-6 (tied)

Well at least I scared away the the hazard tossing bird for now. however now i have another threat on my hands in the form of starime. Even though i have the option of getting sandstorm up and severly weakening the damage taken from water moves still nothing likes being hit by SE anything. Lucky for me I don't have to give away any free attacks because The Alpha dog/bird/dinosaur thing is always prepared for situations like these

---

Alpha used Crunch.

It's super effective!

Starmie lost 69% of its health.

Starmie's defence was lowered.

Starmie used Surf.

It's super effective!

Alpha lost 100% of its health.

Alpha hung on using its Focus Sash!

Starmie lost 10% of its health.

alpha: (1%)

starime:(21%)

Score: 6-6 (tied)

Ahh the good old fashion life orb starime. I wonder why no one uses it anymore it is a great pokemon it's very effective does a lot of damage very fast and doesn't have virtually any problems as it heals it's own status through natural cure and can recover hp through well recover. but enough admiring my opponents team back to work. This next turn I honestly have no idea what the heck was going through my mind at the time.lol I am just thankful that this next move didn't have to many consequences

---

killa kid switched in Omega (lvl 100 Tyranitar ?).

Omega's Sand Stream whipped up a sandstorm!

A sandstorm brewed!

Starmie used Surf.

It's super effective!

Omega lost 73% of its health.

Starmie lost 10% of its health.

The sandstorm rages.

Starmie is buffetted by the sandstorm!

Starmie lost 6% of its health.

Omega(27%)

starime(5%)

score:6-6 (tied)

yeah that was a dumb move on my part I knew t-tar could take the surf but as i said before nothing really wants to. Now while there were some casualties to be suffered there is 1 very good actually great thing that came of this idiotic decision of mine and that is.... the sandstorm being rock types all of my pokemon are guaranteed the sp.def boost needed to take on special attackers and wall them to hell and back which is just what i plan to do to this starime. With my favorite pokemon on this team:)

---

killa kid switched in Gum drop (lvl 100 Cradily ?).

Starmie used Surf.

Gum drop lost 22% of its health.

Starmie lost 5% of its health.

Satos3047's Starmie fainted.

The sandstorm rages.

Gum drop's leftovers restored its health a little!

Gum drop restored 6% of its health.

gum drop (84%)

starime: (fainted)

Score:6-5(Killa kid)

yeah you know him you love him it's gum drop the shiny cradily he is the most amazing wall ever I can even out stall a blissey with this pokemon can you believe it:) i've done it about 10 times now and it never gets old even aromablissy can't stop from being taken down by this absolutely adorable plant thing:) I feel very confident in leaving the little guy in he can take on any special attackers coming his way and if my opponent decides to get physical I have my regirock and rhyperior just waiting in the wings to take them down as well

---

Boingo has entered the room.

Satos3047 switched in Froslass (lvl 100 Froslass ?).

killa kid: lol this mono type team is so damn fun

well what can I say this team is an absolute joy to use and I don't mind letting my opponents know how i feel. My opponent sent in a Froslass which didn't really worry me because Gum drop is just a spdef god in the sandstorm and should be able to 2 of these without begin ko'd at it's current hp level so I proceed to try to tear down my opponents froslass with my Gum drop

---

Froslass used Ice Beam.

It's super effective!

Gum drop lost 42% of its health.

Gum drop used Hidden Power.

It's super effective!

Froslass lost 41% of its health.

The sandstorm rages.

Froslass is buffetted by the sandstorm!

Froslass lost 6% of its health.

Gum drop's leftovers restored its health a little!

Gum drop restored 6% of its health.

gum drop: (48%)

froslass: (53%)

6-5( killa kid)

wow froslass did a bit more than i expected leading my to believe it was choice specs and after I ran damage calculations I came to the same conclusion it had to be choice specs because I see no life orb damage and there is no way a froslass with only a modest nature can do that much I checked and it would only be able to hit cradily for 30.3% - 35.6%. now knowing that froslass has choice specs i have 2 options switch out to something else to take it or let cradily rest and lick it's wounds while the sandstorm pounds froslass to death. Of the two I opt to stay in and rest as this is one of the very few times i can get a guaranteed free 100% healthy cradily lets see what happens.

---

Froslass used Ice Beam.

It's super effective!

A critical hit!

Gum drop lost 48% of its health.

killa kid's Gum drop fainted.

The sandstorm rages.

gumdrop: (fainted)

froslass: (47%)

score:5-5(tied)

....... I was so pissed you wouldn't believe it I was going to rest wake up hp fire froslass and then switch but fate had other plans for me and my plant fossil i guess it was time for it to become extinct. Now during my thinking period on what to bring i I said to myself if this gal has specs might as well bring in something that resist it that way I can either A. resist it and hit it back harder or B. force the switch get a free attack and and respond accordingly to whatever my opponent brings in so i go with.

---

killa kid switched in Juggernaut (lvl 100 Omastar ?).

the juggernaut baby he is going to be able to absorb the ice beam thanks to the spdef evs and the storm whipping around. however I'm still not 100% on the whole choice specs thing. I mean what if it is shoddy just acting up like it does occasionally and did more damage than it should and froslass Destiny bonds omastar before I surf that will be froslass taking down 2 of my pokes but if i let this drag out he could get frozen and become useless to me anyway so I decided that HP elec to test the waters is the way to go I just prayed that this wouldn't kill froslass if it had Destiny bond

---

Froslass used Destiny Bond.

Froslass is trying to take its foe with it!

Juggernaut used Hidden Power.

Froslass lost 34% of its health.

The sandstorm rages.

Juggernaut:(100%)

froslass:(7%)

score: 5-5 (tied)

as I suspected it's just shoddy being weird.....again i'm glad I tested the waters with hp elec first however i know he isn't going to DB again just in case i don't attack so the only two logical moves for my opponent would be either switch or attack for some damage before froslass dies. so just in case my opponent decides to do the ladder of the two which would be attack I want to bring in my aerodactyl because it has done it's job and is on the brink of death anyway so it is perfect for the role of death fodder

---

killa kid switched in Alpha (lvl 100 Aerodactyl ?).

Alpha is exerting its pressure!

Satos3047 switched in Skarmory (lvl 100 Skarmory ?).

The sandstorm rages.

Hum a double switch now i wish i would of hp electriced this thing to hell but i guess it isn't all bad considering now i can taunt it and insure that it still can't set anything up.

---

Alpha used Taunt.

Skarmory fell for the taunt!

Skarmory used Aerial Ace.

It's not very effective...

Alpha lost 1% of its health.

killa kid's Alpha fainted.

The sandstorm rages.

alpha:(fainted)

skarmory(100%)

score: 4-5( satos3047)

well Alpha you did a great job and I'm proud of you for keeping those entry hazards in check up untill your final moments in battle. now it's time to try to get a little revenge killing going on so i send in my......

---

Satos3047 switched in Hitmontop (lvl 100 Hitmontop ?).

Hitmontop's Intimidate cut Omega's attack!

Omega used Fire Punch.

Hitmontop lost 48% of its health.

The sandstorm rages.

Hitmontop is buffetted by the sandstorm!

Hitmontop lost 6% of its health.

omega:(27%)

hitmontop:(46%)

score: 4-5(satos)

this guy is amazing it is my CB t-tar and i absolutely love it do death. fire punch did 48% after the intimidate and it's non stabbed plus neutral damage. I wanted to stay in and finish the little break dancer off however i know most of these guys like to pack mach punch so this is no time for me to play Russian roulette and hope he doesn't have it so it's time for a switch

---

killa kid switched in Checkmate (lvl 100 Regirock).

Hitmontop used Brick Break.

It's super effective!

Checkmate lost 46% of its health.

The sandstorm rages.

Checkmate's leftovers restored its health a little!

Checkmate restored 6% of its health.

checkmate: (60%)

hitmontop: (40%)

score: 4-5 (satos)

well I guess if i would of played i would of won that particular round this guy is a non priority intimidate attacker and i know for a fact that it must be adamant max attack to do any where near that much without the help of an attacking item. Now I know checkmate can take one more so I'm going to have checkmate slow this hitmontop down so he can stop being such a huge threat

---

It's super effective!

Checkmate lost 41% of its health.

Checkmate used Thunder Wave.

Hitmontop is paralysed! It may be unable to move!

The sandstorm rages.

Checkmate's leftovers restored its health a little!

Checkmate restored 6% of its health.

checkmate: (25%)

hitmontop: (28%) paralyzed

successfully crippled and ready to be taken down by something else:) I could of and probably should of taken this next turn to set up my stealth rocks but i was busy holding my brother and was not completely focused on what i was doing at the time

---

killa kid switched in polish me (lvl 100 Rhyperior ?).

It's super effective!

polish me lost 33% of its health.

The sandstorm rages.

polish me's leftovers restored its health a little!

polish me restored 6% of its health.

polish me: (73%)

hitmontop: (22%)

well polish me taks brick break like he beast he is and is ready to payback my back the favor by koing hitmontop however there is one little thing i forgot (once again thanks to my brother whom i love very much)

---

polish me used Earthquake.

It doesn't affect Skarmory...

The sandstorm rages.

polish me: (79%)

skarmory: (100%)

grrrr I knew i was forgetting something but i couldn't remember what so i just went for the EQ. I can't believe I forgot about a full health skarmory but whatever i couldn't sit back and kick myself for to long i needed to dispose of it and fast.

---

Skarmory used Stealth Rock.

Pointed stones float in the air around the foe's team!

The sandstorm rages.

omega: (27%)

skarmory: (100%)

i'm pissed he got up entry hazards however I'm happy he didn't dive straight into spike layers as that would of been much worse for my team. now it's time for t-tar to put a huge dent in the piece of foil wrapped chicked

---

Omega used Fire Punch.

It's super effective!

Skarmory lost 54% of its health.

Skarmory used Spikes.

Spikes were scattered around the foe's team!

The sandstorm rages.

omega: (27%)

skarmory: (46%)

OHHHH yeah baby when is the last time you saw a t-tar hit a skarmory like that without having any dragon dances, curses, or being a boah. I love this thing so much now I knew my opponent would probably switch especially since i saw no leftovers which of course is strange for skarmory but i had to fire punch so it could not come back to hurt us later.

---

Satos3047 switched in Salamence (lvl 100 Salamence ?).

Salamence's Intimidate cut Omega's attack!

Omega used Fire Punch.

Salamence lost 18% of its health.

The sandstorm rages.

Salamence is buffetted by the sandstorm!

Salamence lost 6% of its health.

omega:(27%)

salamence:(76%)

Ugghhh I knew i hadn't seen all the pokes on his team and of course the last one had to be a damn salamence no one leaves home without mence or a flygon. but whatever I'm not really concerned with this t-tar is pretty much dead anyway and if he comes in on spikes and SR he is going to die on coming anyway so might as well leave it in as death fodder

---

Salamence used Earthquake.

It's super effective!

Omega lost 27% of its health.

killa kid's Omega fainted.

The sandstorm rages.

Salamence is buffetted by the sandstorm!

Salamence lost 6% of its health.

omega:(fainted)

salamence:(70:)

score: 3-5 (satos)

things just keep getting worse and worse however it's time for all that to change i bring in the one pokemon who i knew could single handedly or rather single tentaclely put me back in a good spot.

---

killa kid switched in Juggernaut (lvl 100 Omastar ?).

Pointed stones dug into Juggernaut.

Juggernaut lost 12% of its health.

Juggernaut was hurt by Spikes!

Juggernaut lost 12% of its health.

juggernaut: (76%)

this guy is a bulky spatking tank i know he does not have a life orb which means omastar can take an EQ and live with anywhere for 11%-1% and since i have shell armor crits will never happen so i wasn't worried. however i got a little scared when i saw he used

---

Salamence used Thunder Fang.

It's super effective!

Juggernaut lost 51% of its health.

Juggernaut used Ice Beam.

It's super effective!

Salamence lost 69% of its health.

Satos3047's Salamence fainted.

The sandstorm rages.

Juggernaut's leftovers restored its health a little!

Juggernaut restored 6% of its health.

juggernaut: (31%)

salamence: (fainted)

score: 3-4(satos)

I was so scared because if thunder fang would of flinched that could of been GG. Due to the fact that all I have left are my regirock and rhyperior(excluding the juggernaut of course) so I'm feeling pretty good about the situation he has a paraylized hitmontop, a almost dead froslass, an annoying skarmory and a pokemon I don't know which is the only part that scares me. So all I can do is sit and wait for my opponents switch. I'm praying for the best but preparing for the worst

---

Satos3047 switched in Hitmontop (lvl 100 Hitmontop ?).

Hitmontop's Intimidate cut Juggernaut's attack!

Hitmontop:(28%)

not much to say here except surfs up dude:)

---

Juggernaut used Surf.

Hitmontop lost 28% of its health.

Satos3047's Hitmontop fainted.

The sandstorm rages.

Juggernaut's leftovers restored its health a little!

Juggernaut restored 6% of its health.

juggernaut(37%)

hitmontop: (fainted)

score:3-3(tied)

looking good juggy looking good. But now i know for a fact froslass isn't coming in so it's either skarm or mystery pokemon number 2

---

Satos3047 switched in Electivire (lvl 100 Electivire ?).

Electivire used Brick Break.

It's super effective!

Juggernaut lost 36% of its health.

killa kid's Juggernaut fainted.

The sandstorm rages.

Electivire is buffetted by the sandstorm!

Electivire lost 6% of its health.

juggernaut: (fainted)

electivire: (94%)

score: 2-3 (sauros)

Juggernaut goes down but not before wrecking some shit so he deserves a rest however I'm on the bad side of a 3-2 here and i need a come back and now so my pokemon of choice is rhyperior it walls evething he has left barring froslass and worst comes to worst i can make skarm struggle to death

---

Pointed stones dug into polish me.

polish me lost 6% of its health.

polish me was hurt by Spikes!

polish me lost 12% of its health.

polish me: (61%)

I know polish me can take a brick break and you all already know what my train of thought is no matter what destroy E-vire.

---

Electivire used Brick Break.

It's super effective!

polish me lost 20% of its health.

It's super effective!

Electivire lost 94% of its health.

Satos3047's Electivire fainted.

The sandstorm rages.

polish me:(47%)

Electivire:(fainted)

score: 2-2(tied)

I know froslass is comming in to try and finish of my rhyperior with an ice beam but I still have regirock so death fodder time

---

Satos3047 switched in Froslass (lvl 100 Froslass ?).

killa kid switched in Checkmate (lvl 100 Regirock).

Pointed stones dug into Checkmate.

Checkmate lost 12% of its health.

Checkmate was hurt by Spikes!

Checkmate lost 12% of its health.

killa kid's Checkmate fainted.

Froslass used Ice Beam.

But there was no target!

The sandstorm rages.

Satos3047's Froslass fainted.

checkmate:(fainted)

froslass: (fainted)

score:(1-1) tied

ok now it's down to a semi stall war my Rhyperior Vs skarmory. after all that work it comes down to this. My game plan was simply stone edge until I run out and pray to the hax gods i do not miss I will not post anymore thoughts until the end of the battle.

---

Pointed stones dug into polish me.

polish me was hurt by Spikes!

polish me lost 12% of its health.

polish me:(29%)

---

polish me lost 5% of its health.

polish me used Stone Edge.

Skarmory lost 33% of its health.

The sandstorm rages.

polish me: (30%)

skarmory:(13%)

---

Skarmory used Rest.

Skarmory fell asleep!

Skarmory's Chesto Berry cured its Sleep!

Skarmory restored 86% of its health.

It doesn't affect Skarmory...

The sandstorm rages.

polish me: (36%)

skarmory:(100%)

---

Skarmory lost 35% of its health.

The sandstorm rages.

polish me: (37%)

skarmory:(65%)

---

A critical hit!

Skarmory lost 60% of its health.

The sandstorm rages.

polish me: (37%)

skarmory:(5%)

---

Skarmory used

Aerial Ace.

Skarmory lost 5% of its health.

Satos3047's Skarmory fainted.

polish me: (30%)

skarmory:(fainted%)

score: (1-0)

killa kid wins!

yeah after an intense and gut wrenching battle the match is over and my mono-type team reigns supreme I EQ'd at the end predicting a roost rest caught me completely off guard and scared me to death.

props: polish me: wrecking alot of pokes and taking many hits

Juggernaut: taking that T-fang without flinching and then turning that into a 2 pokemon KO's

my opponent for giving me a run for my money and for running rest over roost

slops: me: for over predicting at times and sending t-tar into a surf that i knew was comming and for not putting spaces between the : and the (so now it's a bunch of sad faces. :)