Text Free Unlimited--Question

Greencat

Well, I'm saying because it's part of the top 10 paid apps of it's category. It also has many positive reviews, has a comment saying someone saves $50 a month with it, and it also has a Lite version I think I may try since I can dial that one number that tells you info on your account via a free text message.

Actually, I have an iPod Touch too, but yes, you do have to use wi-fi in order to use it. You CAN send unlimited texts. It uses an email as your "number". Let's see if I can explain that better...... So instead of giving you a phone number, it just gives you an email and automatically sends texts to phone numbers from that email. Did I answer all of your questions? I will check. :)

*EDIT

Yes, it is really unlimited. You can send as many "texts" as you want.

I'm not so sure about "free" though, lol, because you have to pay $5.99 for the app itself.... but if you think a one-time payment is free, then yes it is free. after you pay for the app, there are no extra fees for sending the texts that i can think of.

It might be different for iPhone, but I'm assuming you don't have an iPhone.

Edited by Dragonite.Luv
No reason. JK :)

@CB3K

Oh, so my friends wont be charged extra in anyways, CB3K? =o

@Dragonite.Luv

OOO, because I sent one to my friend to test it and it said "From: 01001000110" (Not exactly, but something like that) so I'm assuming he has to reply to that message to message me back to the Applet. Yeah, I'm using an iPhone.

actually, that's a pretty good question.... it will probably take away your friends' texts, so if they have unlimited, you should be fine....

Also, If you ARE using an iPhone, then it might be sent over the network.... wait, when you use an iPhone, do you basically get all the "wi-fi" everywhere? because that's what i would think....whoa that would be cool! :]

P.S. actually, I like your signature! :)

oh, that is SOOOOOOOOO cool O_O

.... now I want one!!!!!

haha that would keep me entertained for seconds.... minutes...... hours....... days............. weeks.......... months.......... years........... decades......... centuries........... MILLENIUMS!!