Trying to understand the "probably obtained at" sentence

Utopia

Despite looking completely legit on the legality checker, some pokèmons have the "probably obtained at" sentence in their INFO section. Does that mean they are illegit? I don't know if this question was already asked, if so I'm sorry but I couldn't find any answer by googling this problem. Thanks.

I'll try later but to make you understand better: when you open up the INFO section of a pokèmon you'll notice that the level and the place where the pokèmon was catched show up. For pokèmon caught in-game and never pokèsaved it says "obtained at level 50" (for example). While for pokèsaved pokèmon, which look legit in the legality checker, it says "probably obtained at level 50" insetad of "obtained at level 50". I'm trying to understand if this is something that underlines that the pokèmon has been pokèsaved or not.

• 2 weeks later...
I'll try later but to make you understand better: when you open up the INFO section of a pokèmon you'll notice that the level and the place where the pokèmon was catched show up. For pokèmon caught in-game and never pokèsaved it says "obtained at level 50" (for example). While for pokèsaved pokèmon, which look legit in the legality checker, it says "probably obtained at level 50" insetad of "obtained at level 50". I'm trying to understand if this is something that underlines that the pokèmon has been pokèsaved or not.

It usualy means the pokemon was traded, does it not?