New forum skin

4evil

What are you guys talking about, *checks bottom page* let's see Default, Techron, ah Project Pokemon, oooooooo, wow, it does take a slightly longer to load.

Too many images, I say =/

Oh, and the white color scheme makes it harder to read what`s on the forums x.x

This is nice, but the gender issue comes up again....I'm not seeing them in this skin xD

Will we ever be able to change the "Member" underneath our name? (Not our Munchlax status, member, the one above it!) I enjoy little quotes there. Just wondering...

And I LOVE the dropdown when you click someone's name, how you can automatically go to one's homepage. Perhaps now people will read my stories? *laughs*

This is nice, but the gender issue comes up again....I'm not seeing them in this skin xD

Will we ever be able to change the "Member" underneath our name? (Not our Munchlax status, member, the one above it!) I enjoy little quotes there. Just wondering...

And I LOVE the dropdown when you click someone's name, how you can automatically go to one's homepage. Perhaps now people will read my stories? *laughs*

Yeah, that has to be edited individually for each skin, I'll handle it in just a minute.

EDIT: Done.

Ooo. Shiny. I come back after a day's break and I was kinda hit with "WHOA-BAM! NEW SKIN."

What a breath of fresh air. Default VBulletin is sacrilege.

Edit: Oh whoops. Sorry to those who DO like it. It's just so... unpolished.

Edit 2: I know that VBulletin allows you to make custom forum icons... maybe more Pokémon related icons would really make this forum... uhhh... Pokétastic?

*shrugs* Just contributing in the ways that I can, I suppose ^^ If I have to remind you guys every time that there needs to be genders, so be it, I will xD

Yes, I understand. Creating good skins takes patience and effort....and lots of forgetting of the little things :D

No prob, Fallen. Anytime!