is there any editors or cheats to do the following

kasek

im looking to play through Y/B/R and am wondering if there is an editor that i can creat eggs of certain pokemon so i can hatch them and level them to get them in my pokedex or if there is a cheat i can enter in visual boy and transfer to my game in order to catch trainers pokemon that way i can obtain all 151 without trading because that isnt an option unfortunatly

thanks

im using a flash cart so that wont work for me and im playing on ds lite

so i goofound one editor in another post but i still cant create eggs... just add the pokemon but it wouldnt put them in my pokedex

thats fun to do, what kind? anyway, supercheats is a great place to look for codes and stuff like that

its called pokemon US editor it destroyed a test yellow save i had so apparently its only for blue and red but im testing that now

cool, ill check that out and see if i can help with it

http://www.zophar.net/utilities/gbcheat/pokemon-save-game-editor.html theres a link from another thread but ya the items are working fine but my pokemon dont appear in the pokedex which is the problem i dont want but as well when i got to the pokemon option in the game it crashes so im doing something wrong there but so far red and blue it works yellow it destroys

i just got that to see how it would work with my game. it doesnt appear to have any options to edit the pokedex so the only thing you can do to get the data is use the extended mew trick to get all the pokemon you create into the pokedex

ya i noticed that to so the only thing it would be useful for is items not for getting the pokemon lol so now im back to square 1

i believe there is a complete pokedex cheat somewhere that you could use in vba

alright thanks ill have to look at that i guess or just skip it cuz i guess im outta luck fo ractually having each one thanks for all your info tho