About Spiky-Eared Pichu (Usually Posted by Yangbo)

1000pies

There is such thing as a Spiky-Eared Pichu, but I keep seeing replies that say there is no such thing as a Spiky-Eared Pichu. You can get this Spiky-Eared Pichu in FireRed, LeafGreen, HeartGold, and SoulSilver in Ilex Forest with a Shiny Pichu. Or you can get or ask the AR code for Spiky-Eared Pichu, if you do have an AR. Plus thank you , Yangbo and you are doing the right thing.

FireRed and LeafGreen... the Jagged-Eared Pichu didn't even exist back then. Rip the game apart and look at all the data, it's not there. You could even simply check other sites, it is not obtainable in those games.

The Jagged-Eared Pichu was released in Gen IV. Not III. How could you possibly get that mistaken?

There's no place to go for it, Ilex Forest doesn't exist in those games. And that shouldn't have to be looked at, as it's dead obvious you can't get it in those games.

There is such thing as a Spiky-Eared Pichu, but I keep seeing replies that say there is no such thing as a Spiky-Eared Pichu. You can get this Spiky-Eared Pichu in FireRed, LeafGreen, HeartGold, and SoulSilver in Ilex Forest with a Shiny Pichu. Or you can get or ask the AR code for Spiky-Eared Pichu, if you do have an AR. Plus thank you , Yangbo and you are doing the right thing.

I have LeafGreen and Fire Red and there is no Spiky Eared Pichu. If I am not mistaken (forgive me I tend to forget things) you can't even get it in the old Silver and Gold Versions. There is a spiky eared Pichu but you can only get it in Soul Silver or Heart Gold. Do you have pics that has said Pichu in the game? If so then either this is something that isn't known.