Hello ^^

socks

I'm a bit new to the site, it's my first time ever joining a forum but I figured I'd give it a go so I could meet some fellow Pokefans and battle new people :) What's your favorite game? What exactly are Shoddy battles? Tell me about the site! I'm friendly so don't be shy!

Hey welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy your stay here :D. If you need a hand with anything just ask and I'm sure someone will be willing to help :).

Shoddy battles ... well shoddy is a pokemon battle simulator sort of thing. You make your team and you pit against someone else's team. Alot like wifi play, just without the hassle of having to train your pokemon :P. Um .. there's a link somewhere, just google it and come join in at the project pokemon server. :D

Hello and welcome. You may not see me on much now because I'm very busy (100 posts within the 2 weeks after registering) but nice Espeon avatar by the way.

You can obvious that I'm an Eeveelution lover/fan because of my title. And my favorite game other than Pokemon would be Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete for the Playstation.

Hello and thank you for the warm welcome :) You can't go wrong with the Eeveelutions, they are just too cool. I'm also rather busy with school and work but I'm striving to be an active member ^^ (Doubt I can beat 100 posts in that amount of time though.. Whew!)

Lunar for playstation? Can't say I've ever heard of it. What's it like?

It's a very good game. I believe it's my all time favorite. There's lot of adventure and a solid plot and everything. Plus, my favorite character is this little dragon named Nall who looks like a cat with wings.

Try searching on YouTube on the game. Just remember to type up "Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete" since there's another version of the game.

And off to bed I go. Night everyone.

• 4 weeks later...