Moveset: Stealth Rock, Earthquake,Meteor Mash, Explosion

Espeon @ Odd Incense

Nature: Modest

Ability: Synchronize

Max EVs/IVs

Moveset: Yawn, Dream Eater, Psychic, Calm Mind

I know there are more efficient psychic types, but Espeon is my main

Pokemon and I always use her. Feel free to use this slot for whichever

Pokemon you feel will benefit the team the most.

Salamence @ Dragon Fang

Nature: Adamant

Ability: Intimidate

Max EVs/IVs

Moveset: Dragon Dance, Substitute, Dragon Pulse/Claw, Flamethrower

Lucario @ Choice Band

Nature: Jolly

Ability: Steadfast

Max EVs/IVs

Moveset: Close Combat, Swords Dance, Dark Pulse/Aura Sphere, Stone

Edge/Extremespeed

Blissey @ Leftovers

Nature: Bold

Ability: Serene Grace

Max EVs/IVs

Moveset: Toxic, Softboiled, Counter, Ice Beam

Kingdra @ Shell Bell

Ability: Swift Swim

Max EVs/IVs

Moveset: Dragon Dance, Dive, Thunderbolt, Draco Meteor

No Legendaries!!

For your Lucario, I would replace Sword Dance with Bulk Up. Since Bulk Up raises you Sp.Atk/Sp.Def while Sword Dance only raises Atk. Plus Lucario is a Sp.Atk type of pokemon.

Bulk up is atk + def. And swords dance is better for the one turn set up of doubled attack. which Lucario loves due to his vast physical movepool :)

Also that lucario has both choice band and swords dance... pick one or the other. I would recommend life orb + swords dance personally.

Ok I didn't have much time earlier but I'll give you a little ratey rate now :) edits will be in colour of some sort.

I am currently on a mission to create one of the most powerful

competitive wi-fi teams out there. Of course, the topic is up for

debate and the line-up is under construction but all ratings/feedback/

improvements are appreciated :D

Note: Max EV's doesn't tell us much so I'll recommend an EV set.. just basic EV spreads really lol

Metagross @ Shuca Berry

Ability: Clear Body

EVs: Set one 252 HP/ 236 Atk/ 20 Spe. Set two: HP 112/ 252 Atk/ 12 Def/ 132 Spe

Moveset: Stealth Rock, Earthquake,Meteor Mash/bullet punch, Explosion/Agility

Cool lead, there's pokemon that can do the job better (aerodactyl for instance - also Azelf, but you don't like legendaries so forget I said anything). I put Bullet punch there as an alternative as there are a few pokes that you can KO with a combination of earthquake and bullet punch before taking any damage yourself :). You could also make a sort of agiligross lead by throwing on agility, set up stealth rocks, use agility then have some fun until you get taken down.

If you keep explosion then use EV set one with bullet punch, If you go for Agility use Ev set two with meteor mash.

Espeon @ Life orb/Choice Scarf/Choice specs

Nature:Timid/Modest

EVs: 252 SpAtk/ 252 Spe/ 4 Hp

Moveset:

Life orb set - Calm Mind, Psychic, Signal Beam, Grassknot/Shadow Ball/Yawn

Choice Set - Psychic, Signal Beam, Grass Knot, Baton Pass/Trick

As you said there are more efficient psychic types but I too have a love of espeon :). Your original set, though quite good, isn't very practical as no one will stay in long enough for you to put them asleep and then use dream eater. People usually switch after yawn, so dream eater is kind of just taking up space.

The Life orb set is quite simple, come in on something like an anticipated focus blast as it's not very effective and espeon has ok Special defence, or come in on something that will cause the opponant to switch, such as an un-subbed breloom or weakened fighting type (most if not all you outspeed anyway) and use calm mind on the switch, and then go to town with Psychic and Signal beam. These two moves are walled by the steel types so if you have access to hidden power put hidden power ground or fighting in the last slot. If not you have the choice of grass knot or shadow ball. Grass knot after a calm mind will do some decent damage to bulky water types, shadow ball .. doesn't help much but is an option, or you could use yawn on the steel types to force a switch so you can boost some more.

The Choice band set is simpler still but again limited to it's special coverage without the hidden powers. if you use choice scarf you will use espeon as a revenge killer of sorts, whereas the specs will give espeon massive damage out put. Again switch in on a weak special attack and kill with one of your decired attacks. For the last slot you can either put batton pass for scouting purposes or use trick to cripple pokemon like blissey. If you go for choice scarf make sure you give espeon the modest nature for more fire power, and with specs go for a timid nature as you want to be outspeeding as much as possible. :)

Salamence @ Life Orb

EVs: 252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 HP

Moveset: Dragon Dance, Outrage, Earthquake, Roost

Dragon Dance Salamence is a beast and as such you don't want to be giving him special moves such as dragon pulse. The strategy is simple, switch into anything that you will force to switch out, use dragon dance and just go to town with stab outrage or earthquake. You could use dragon claw if you don't like the idea of being locked into outrage and then the confusion. Though Outrage is better for its sheer power. Then Roost away any damage taken. If you're worried about getting walled by the likes of forretress you could put fire blast in place of roost and run a naive nature

Lucario @ Choice Band

EVs: 252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4HP

Moveset: Close Combat, Extreme Speed, Crunch, Ice Punch

Choice band Lucario is really something terrifying if used right :). You can use him as a revenge killer by using Extreme speed to pull apart any weakened foes. And the rest is self explanatory really. Crunch is used if you expect a ghost to switch in, and ice punch is for dragons. On an added note if you go for this choice band set then you might want to run the life orb espeon set, as you don't really want to have two choice locked pokemon.

Blissey @ Leftovers/Focus Sash

EVs: 232 HP/ 252 Def/ 24 SpDef

Moveset: Toxic/ Thunderwave, Softboiled, Counter/ Heal Bell, Ice Beam/ Seismic Toss

I like the concept of this blissey, as it will draw in physical attackers, why not make them pay for their eagerness to strike :P. However you could simply run the standard Special Wall set if you find that your counter set isn't doing you any favours (This set would be the moves in blue above). Thunderwave would really help your lucario as he struggles to outspeed some pokes). If you keep the counter set make sure to use focus sash, just so a boosted lucario/scizor infernape doesnt OHKO you before you get the chance to counter. If you go for the standard special Wall Slap leftovers on.

Kingdra @ Shell Bell

Max EVs/IVs

I think you have brilliant physical capabilities as is, so this kingdra is a little redundant in coverage and place on the team. I think you would benefit more from a starmie on this team :)

Starmie @ leftovers/

Nature: Timid

Ability: Natural Cure

EVs: 136 HP/ 156 Def/ 216 Spe

Moveset: Rapid Spin, Ice Beam/Surf, Thunder Bolt, Recover

This set is more of a team player than anything else. This saves your salamence getting hurt from stealth rock and in general saves your other pokemon becoming torn apart by spikes and toxic spikes. If that doesn't worry you then remove rapid spin and replace it with Ice beam and then you get to keep both surf and thunderbolt. Also you can then just put 252 EVs into both SpAtk and Speed.

I hope that helps :)

No Legendaries!!

Yes me too. Sword Dance and Life Orb is way better than my idea lol.

I have to agree with you both, that is much better than my original set.

I am currently on a mission to create one of the most powerful

competitive wi-fi teams out there. Of course, the topic is up for

debate and the line-up is under construction but all ratings/feedback/

improvements are appreciated

Note: Max EV's doesn't tell us much so I'll recommend an EV set.. just basic EV spreads really lol

Metagross @ Shuca Berry

Ability: Clear Body

EVs: Set one 252 HP/ 236 Atk/ 20 Spe. Set two: HP 112/ 252 Atk/ 12 Def/ 132 Spe

Moveset: Stealth Rock, Earthquake,Meteor Mash/bullet punch, Explosion/Agility

Cool lead, there's pokemon that can do the job better (aerodactyl for instance - also Azelf, but you don't like legendaries so forget I said anything). I put Bullet punch there as an alternative as there are a few pokes that you can KO with a combination of earthquake and bullet punch before taking any damage yourself . You could also make a sort of agiligross lead by throwing on agility, set up stealth rocks, use agility then have some fun until you get taken down.

If you keep explosion then use EV set one with bullet punch, If you go for Agility use Ev set two with meteor mash.

Espeon @ Life orb/Choice Scarf/Choice specs

Nature:Timid/Modest

EVs: 252 SpAtk/ 252 Spe/ 4 Hp

Moveset:

Life orb set - Calm Mind, Psychic, Signal Beam, Grassknot/Shadow Ball/Yawn

Choice Set - Psychic, Signal Beam, Grass Knot, Baton Pass/Trick

As you said there are more efficient psychic types but I too have a love of espeon . Your original set, though quite good, isn't very practical as no one will stay in long enough for you to put them asleep and then use dream eater. People usually switch after yawn, so dream eater is kind of just taking up space.

The Life orb set is quite simple, come in on something like an anticipated focus blast as it's not very effective and espeon has ok Special defence, or come in on something that will cause the opponant to switch, such as an un-subbed breloom or weakened fighting type (most if not all you outspeed anyway) and use calm mind on the switch, and then go to town with Psychic and Signal beam. These two moves are walled by the steel types so if you have access to hidden power put hidden power ground or fighting in the last slot. If not you have the choice of grass knot or shadow ball. Grass knot after a calm mind will do some decent damage to bulky water types, shadow ball .. doesn't help much but is an option, or you could use yawn on the steel types to force a switch so you can boost some more.

The Choice band set is simpler still but again limited to it's special coverage without the hidden powers. if you use choice scarf you will use espeon as a revenge killer of sorts, whereas the specs will give espeon massive damage out put. Again switch in on a weak special attack and kill with one of your decired attacks. For the last slot you can either put batton pass for scouting purposes or use trick to cripple pokemon like blissey. If you go for choice scarf make sure you give espeon the modest nature for more fire power, and with specs go for a timid nature as you want to be outspeeding as much as possible.

Salamence @ Life Orb

EVs: 252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 HP

Moveset: Dragon Dance, Outrage, Earthquake, Roost

Dragon Dance Salamence is a beast and as such you don't want to be giving him special moves such as dragon pulse. The strategy is simple, switch into anything that you will force to switch out, use dragon dance and just go to town with stab outrage or earthquake. You could use dragon claw if you don't like the idea of being locked into outrage and then the confusion. Though Outrage is better for its sheer power. Then Roost away any damage taken. If you're worried about getting walled by the likes of forretress you could put fire blast in place of roost and run a naive nature

Lucario @ Choice Band

EVs: 252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4HP

Moveset: Close Combat, Extreme Speed, Crunch, Ice Punch

Choice band Lucario is really something terrifying if used right . You can use him as a revenge killer by using Extreme speed to pull apart any weakened foes. And the rest is self explanatory really. Crunch is used if you expect a ghost to switch in, and ice punch is for dragons. On an added note if you go for this choice band set then you might want to run the life orb espeon set, as you don't really want to have two choice locked pokemon.

Blissey @ Leftovers/Focus Sash

EVs: 232 HP/ 252 Def/ 24 SpDef

Moveset: Toxic/ Thunderwave, Softboiled, Counter/ Heal Bell, Ice Beam/ Seismic Toss

I like the concept of this blissey, as it will draw in physical attackers, why not make them pay for their eagerness to strike . However you could simply run the standard Special Wall set if you find that your counter set isn't doing you any favours (This set would be the moves in blue above). Thunderwave would really help your lucario as he struggles to outspeed some pokes). If you keep the counter set make sure to use focus sash, just so a boosted lucario/scizor infernape doesnt OHKO you before you get the chance to counter. If you go for the standard special Wall Slap leftovers on.

Kingdra @ Shell Bell

Max EVs/IVs

I think you have brilliant physical capabilities as is, so this kingdra is a little redundant in coverage and place on the team. I think you would benefit more from a starmie on this team

Starmie @ leftovers/

Nature: Timid

Ability: Natural Cure

EVs: 136 HP/ 156 Def/ 216 Spe

Moveset: Rapid Spin, Ice Beam/Surf, Thunder Bolt, Recover

This set is more of a team player than anything else. This saves your salamence getting hurt from stealth rock and in general saves your other pokemon becoming torn apart by spikes and toxic spikes. If that doesn't worry you then remove rapid spin and replace it with Ice beam and then you get to keep both surf and thunderbolt. Also you can then just put 252 EVs into both SpAtk and Speed.

I hope that helps

No Legendaries!!

Thank you so much for the helpful rating!!

First off, I don't believe it is possible to create the "most powerful Wifi team". Every team has their strengths and weaknesses... and one way or another they can get defeated. But defeats usually give the player a lesson on what their weakness is and they start fixing it. But as for me, I just play with what I like and try to make it work...

Please try not to double post unless you are bumping a topic.

Max IVs/EVs doesn't really help me understand much though. And usually when someone says "max IVs" I believe they cheated X_X

Honestly, I believe Occa Berry is more useful on Metagross than Shuca Berry, as Fire moves like Fire Blast tend to OHKO it while Meta has enough defenses to survive Earthquakes. But whatever works for you I suppose...

Choice Band Lucario can work, but what happens if you are locked into one attack? I would put Swords Dance someplace, as one of the most common Pokemon is Scizor, who will try Pursuiting your Espeon (usually Choice Banded) in hopes of defeating it I suppose... and it will give you one turn to set up Swords Dance, and watch your opponent's team get destroyed with Extremespeeds and Close Combats. Note that you should not run a boosting move and Choice item together, as it will never work.

Replace Dream Eater with Shadow Ball (TM30) or Signal Beam (move tutor in Battle Frontier in HGSS/some move tutor house in Platinum) or something to help Espeon sweep. Not only is Dream eater another Psychic move, which makes it redundant, but if you try Yawning, it is usually meant to force switches as no one wants a sleeping Pokemon. Instead, while you force someone to switch out, take that chance to set up a single Calm Mind and hit the incoming Pokemon with a boosted Psychic or Shadow Ball/Signal Beam (Tyranitar will hate a + 1 Signal Beam, although you are not OHKOing it).

Some word about some of Tbird's sets... you cannot acquire Seismic Toss without getting a Blissey from FRLG, because Seismic Toss tutors only appear in FRLG. Same for the move Counter.

If I get more time I suppose I can try elaborating on this... but for now have fun with your team.