I need pokesav help...

Typhlo

I just bought an AR DSi and i tryed to make a Shiny Eevee using pokesav... i "think" i entered everything in correctly but when i pressed L+R to get him in the 1st slot of my pokemon party, nothing happened. I saved and and restarted but that didnt work either... Should i try to put it in a different party slot or am i just putting things in wrong.... thanks in advance...

P.S.- i have soul silver, if it affects anything

Ok well if you are using Pokemon Soul Silver (U) (the american version) then pokesav generated codes won't work, as to my knowledge, those codes are meant for the (J) version. There is a way to transcribe an Japanese code to an American code... but I don't know how to do it :/. I'm sure someone else can be of some help or maybe you could search around on how to do this.

• 1 month later...

Ok hi everyone first, if you want to convert japanese codes into us codes change (62101d40/b2101d40) into (62111880/b2111880).

Second, I've posted different kinds of EV/IV codes with every single event pokemons with all the codes that deals with the Pokegear and I've posted the PokeWalker Modifier Code and an All PokeWalker Routes all on page 21.

Third, I'll fix the ones I've posted that didn't work and try to change the EV 255 into EV 252.

Please let me know if you are still having problems. Thanks a bunch.

-----

Riolu Aura Sphere Now

* View Profile

* View Forum Posts

* Private Message

* Visit Homepage

* Add as Contact

* Send Email

Ok hi everyone first, if you want to convert japanese codes into us codes change (62101d40/b2101d40) into (62111880/b2111880).

Second, I've posted different kinds of EV/IV codes with every single event pokemons with all the codes that deals with the Pokegear and I've posted the PokeWalker Modifier Code and an All PokeWalker Routes all on page 21.

Third, I'll fix the ones I've posted that didn't work and try to change the EV 255 into EV 252.

Please let me know if you are still having problems. Thanks a bunch.

-----

Riolu Aura Sphere Now

* View Profile

* View Forum Posts

* Private Message

* Visit Homepage

* Add as Contact

* Send Email