Translating Pokesav D/P and Platinum in more languages

LeoI

To translate the newer versions of Pokesav into English, I just opened the executable in Visual Studio 2008. It lets me edit any aspect of the window. I tried Resource Hacker before, but it messed up the fonts. The actual data in the drop down lists and variables had to be hex edited in, but this was not done by me. It was done by CadaGuti (0.06d) and fenzo666 (0.40c). :)

To translate the newer versions of Pokesav into English, I just opened the executable in Visual Studio 2008. It lets me edit any aspect of the window. I tried Resource Hacker before, but it messed up the fonts. The actual data in the drop down lists and variables had to be hex edited in, but this was not done by me. It was done by CadaGuti (0.06d) and fenzo666 (0.40c). :)

When you say it like that it sound so easy. And it is easy enough if you know what you are doing.

• 1 month later...
I'm translating Pokesav Platinum with VS 2010, but I have a problem: I can't access at any combo box to modify names. I think I will need the source code.

You'll have to change that in a hex editor probably. And for future reference we don't have the source code to pokesav. All the translations here have been done without it.

• 2 weeks later...

I try to use .net reflector but Pokesav seems don't have a CLI header module.

Have anyone other valid suggestions?

Anyway, how Pokesav has been translated in french/english/other from the original language?

But they can't edit combo box.

Have you even read the rest of the posts?

(Emphasis added)