experts advice needed...

can somone help me with the best balanced team that can conquer most pkm that ppl use in tournaments?

if possible, can u format it like this?

also i can only use TWO of these legendarys and no others

150 - Mewtwo

249 - Lugia

250 - Ho-Oh

382 - Kyogre

383 - Groudon

384 - Rayquaza

483 - Dialga

484 - Palkia

487 - Giratina

ok so heres what i have so far...

special sweeper

Mewtwo Wise glasses modest nature

hp 46 speed 216 sp atk 252

psychic

shadow ball

thunderbolt

aura sphere

OK now i dont know for my physical sweeper... Weavile garchomp salamance tyranitar scizor magmortar other? idk

and a wall this or skarmory?

(annoying)blissey bold nature leftovers senrene grace

hp 148 sp atk 108 def 252

ice beam

siesmic toss

soft boiled

thunderbolt

any sugestions for good pkm that win alot?

THX in advance

Edited by Leifio

dude you should come up with your own team.

Theres no "one" team that beats all.

It all depends, it mainly requires four things... how good your team built is, luck, the kinda of team your opponent has and prediction skills.

Furthermore, theres different sections.

UU=Underused, not that good, they aren't used often.

OU=Overused pokemon, these pokemon are really good and used often, they are better than UU pokemon.

Uber=Pokemon too powerful to compete in OU, mainly legendaries, but theres exceptions.

I'll split the pokemon you listed in their respected catagories.

UU - Slaking, Vespiqueen, Magmortar, Drapion

OU - Blissey, Gengar, Scizor, Dragonite, Salamence, Tyranitar, Weaville, Togekiss, Metagross, Electrive, Flygon and Skarmory.

Ubers - The legendaries you listed, garchomp and wobbuffet.

I'm taking a guess that your simply facing a freind so you don't the greatest possible team.

If you want further advice, download shoddy battle and register to project pokemon, and ask for advice of anyone there.

Or check the other post ppl made here.

Honestly it all depends on your predictions. The way your going about your team build is unconventional

First you want to find a strategy (Balanced, Pure Sweep, Stall, Weather)

Then you find the pokes that would fit each role.

For me personally, since "Ubers" are legal, I would use Groundon/Kyrogre for one of my legendaries and make a weather team.

It all depends on your preference.

IMO, Sunny Day teams are very rare, it would catch ppl off guard, and the fact it 1/2s waters moves is great since it reduces the common water attack

• 1 month later...

... I swear I thought I have responded to this post already. Anyways if you're using Ubers you need to know the basics which I will talk abouit below.

Make sure to abuse and prepar for the weather of Rain or Sunny Day in Ubers, as almost everyone uses Kyogre, Groudon or both.

Deoxys-s using a Spiker set makes up for a lot of leads in Ubers, and is partnered up with Mixed Giritina-o. The only used Rapid Spinner in Uber is Forrtress who can 3HKO the standard Giritina-O, but takes damage from Hidden Power-Fire (80% neutral, 40% if it used Draco Meteor and hit something or Rain's up and over 100% with Sunny Day, of course this is all based on the damage of standard sets.)

Ok Dragons such as Dialga and Palkia hit hard and often hsve Fire Blast... Meaning that in most cases Steels are completly unable to switch into them without danger. Also Draco Meteor hits hard to begin with.

Find something that isn't afraid of Kyogre (because of its Drizzle and STAB water moves, Choice Specs 1-2HKO's all things that aren't x4 resistent, Latias/Latios or having Water Absorb with Water Spout... Assuming that Kyogre still has a lot of HP. Thunder and Ice Beam means that the things aren't safe if it predicts well enough. Latias, Latios, Kingdra, and Palkia are some examples of common "counters" to Kyogre.

Latias, Darkrai and Latios need counters, as they can be surprisingly quick special sweepers. Find something that is faster and strong enough to KO these threats before they can KO you. Mewtwo is faster then them all, but needs Selfdestruct to actually KO a healthy Latias/Latios, and can't switch into Darkrai without consiquences of Sleep or 1HKO from Dark Pulse. Palkia can't switch into the Lati twins but can hurt them with Dragon attacks if you're weilding a Scarf, also remember that this is predicatble so Steels would switch in.

I'm so sorry for this sloppy post... I'm not even sure if it helps you in building a team, but I can help you build Uber teams if you want help. PM me for help.

Knowing this... I suggest that you find a way to beat Deoxy-s leads as quickly as possible. Tyranitar can beat it with a STAB dark and Sandstorm that comes after it. Forrtress can hurt it with Paybaclk and Rapid Spin freely even though it won't kill it, it would allow you to not have any Spikes to worry about.