PID/IV Generator

NFL

Also which one you recommend I use the Generate tab or PID/IV tab?

After you have inputed the Individual Values for the Pokémon, use the PID/IV button. Then click Generate. If the species of Pokémon has only one Ability, then whatever nature you choose, make sure it has a class 1. If the Pokémon species has two possible Abilities, than class 2 is what you want. If this rule isn't properly met, it's easy to tell that it's a hacked Pokémon.

Type one or Two is what i recommend

The type # of the algorithm you chose makes no difference. Just as long as the class number matches the number of possible Abilities, the Pokémon will appear legit.

The type # of the algorithm you chose makes no difference. Just as long as the class number matches the number of possible Abilities, the Pokémon will appear legit.

Untrue. Let me show you the difference

Kyogre has one ability. Drizzle. Meaning Class 1 or 2 will make no difference.

Kyogre using type1 algorithm

j7dpmp.png

Checks out legal

2wrp5lc.png

Using a type 2 algorithm

ks0a0.png

Does not check out and is illegal

2e4xemf.png

You MUST pick a Type1 Algorithm or your pokemon ( for the NDS ) will never come out legal.

Edited by Patchworks
more info

You MUST pick a Type1 Algorithm or your pokemon will never come out legal.

That isn't entirely true. Different Pokemon will correspond to different types. In most cases they will be either Type 1 or Type 2. The other types are also used. For example, Type 4 is commonly used for GBA events.

That isn't entirely true. Different Pokemon will correspond to different types. In most cases they will be either Type 1 or Type 2. The other types are also used. For example, Type 4 is commonly used for GBA events.

I would like to see where a Type 2 algorithm comes out legal. I believe you, I would just like to know the circumstances that provide for it.

• 2 weeks later...

hey, i don't know how valuable this is to this thread, but i figured i'd mention that I made a type 6, class 1 gabite with pokesav that had an adamant nature and was not shiny, and it came out as legal. also, when it was class 2, the checker registered it as hacked. but so far just selecting a nature and class from the list always has given me legal pokemon. never had i paid the type any attention, but apparently class 6 works for a lv 47 gabite, met at lv 16 in wayward cave.i don't think i have ever used a class 1 or 2 yet, though.