Help me please. Loading a save file

Solid

Hey all,

I need some help :(

Orite...i load the .SAV file to the pokesav program and edit what i wanna edit. But when i put the the Edited .SAV file back on the Sd card and load the game, Nothing has changed. Everything is the same, all my editing just undo'd it self and and returned to the old .SAV file i deleted. I dont know why

So could you please help me ?

I have a M3 Simply card & a 1 GB Kingston MSD card. And the game is POKEMON PLATINUM.

Thanks

EDIT:

This is my Edited Save file

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7ON15CL3

Have i done anything wrong ?

Edited by Solid

• 8 months later...

Bumping this thread due to I'm in the same boat as Jvandep. I accessed my SD card via my computer, found my .sav file, cut it to my desktop, opened it with the latest pokesav, edited some stuff and then copied the save file across and nothing changed but when I load the .sav file up on pokesav it notices all my changes. But the game doesn't.

I think i may know your problem. The .SAV file you provided has the name of " pplatinum(2).sav" if you place that file directly into your MicroSD Card then it won't be recognized because the .SAV file must have the exact name as the ROM file except for the extensions, for example .NDS

So let's say your ROM file is called, "Pokemon Platinum (US).nds" Your save file should be named. "Pokemon Platinum (US).sav"

I think i may know your problem. The .SAV file you provided has the name of " pplatinum(2).sav" if you place that file directly into your MicroSD Card then it won't be recognized because the .SAV file must have the exact name as the ROM file except for the extensions, for example .NDS

So let's say your ROM file is called, "Pokemon Platinum (US).nds" Your save file should be named. "Pokemon Platinum (US).sav"

I know that's for OP but just for reference mine was extracted straight from my cart to the computer so the file names are the same.