RMT OU Offensive

The team is offensive and tries to be very fast paced and powerful, the only defensive aspect comes from switching in to type resistances/immunities and Latias (Which I'll explain in detail later).

The Lead

142.png

Aerodactyl @ Focus Sash

Jolly|Pressure

4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

- Taunt

- Stealth Rock

- Stone Edge

- Earthquake

Fairly standard OU lead. The only thing it reliably loses to is Empoleon or another Aerodactyl when it loses the speed tie. (Empoleon gives me an easy switch to Latias on turn 2 who won't take much damage from the aqua jet) Apart from that its great for blocking the opponent's SR (or other setup move) and always lives at least to turn 2. If it survives with 1HP it can come in later as death fodder and if its sash isn't broken in the lead fight (ideal scenario) it can deal out heavy damage in the mid-late game.

The 'bulky' sweeper

380.png

Latias@Leftovers

Bold / Levitate

4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

- Calm Mind

- Recover

- Dragon Pulse

- Surf

First things first, I LOVE this pokemon. Remember this is a wi-fi and ds only team so the nature isn't perfect but it still manages to kick some serious ass. It has so many opportunities for a switch in with its impressive defenses and resistances and after 2 calm minds the opponent has next to no chance of winning. With a powerful ice beam (that its weak to) only taking off about 25% the only thing that can really kill it is a physical dark or ice attack, which aren't common, and whatever is attacking has to outspeed AND OHKO Latias with the attack. In short if you give it a chance to set up you will be swept by it. In a way this is my main sweeper as it normally ends up doing the most damage but if it goes down I'm in no way helpless.

The 'what the #@$* was that' factor

135.png

(Yellow doesn't show up T_T)

Jolteon @ Choice Specs

Timid / Volt Absorb

4 DEF / 252 SPA / 252 SPE

- Thunderbolt

- Hidden Power (Ice)

- Shadow Ball

- Baton Pass

Nobody expects Jolteon to be good and before you know it you've lost two pokemon to it. It has great opportunities to come in - thunderbolt is one of the only things that hits the rest of my team for decent damage and thunderwave is becoming increasingly popular. Specs boosted thunderbolt kills things. It just ends them. Baton Pass is rarely used but can be good for scouting and the remaining two moves make for good coverage (although most things will die to thunderbolt). It makes a massive target for earthquakes but that gives me a great opportunity to bring in Latias.

The Scizor

212.png

Scizor @ Choice Band

Adamant / Technician

248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe

- Bullet Punch

- Pursuit

- U-Turn

- Brick Break

Pretty standard fair for a Scizor. Bullet punch is as good as ever and it makes a great late game sweeper. Most games will finish with a combination of stacking stealth rock damage and bullet punches to the opponent's final pokemon. This is so much of a late game sweeper for this team that it sometimes doesn't even come into play until the last few turns. If its forced out in the mid game to deal with a threat (*cough* t-tar *cough*) then it has amazing synergy with...

The 'Puppy'

485.png

Heatran @ Choice Scarf

Naive / Flash Fire

4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

- Fire Blast

- Earth Power

- Dragon Pulse

- Explosion

Another backup sweeper along the lines of Jolteon, it switches in on attacks that get targeted at a lot of the team and its STAB move will do a lot of damage to everything. Again the other moves are for coverage and explosion is (quite obviously) a last resort but one that has proved to be fairly effective.

The 'Hit things'

68.png

Machamp @ Leftovers

Adamant / No Guard

252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe

- Dynamic Punch

- Payback

- Rest

- Sleep Talk

The original idea behind this was that it was bulky, could take hits and deal them out, was a sure switch in to everything because of having lots of HP, that sort of thing. But that hasn't been working, its too slow to get anything done in today's metagame and its not even feeling as bulky as it should. The confusion is still useful but the opportunities to get a dynamic punch off are few and far between. And its normally at the expense of a lot of damage to it. In short I want to replace it but without losing a physical attacker on the team and I still want another good counter to Blissey. I've considered Lucario but that makes me steel heavy and I'd rather not have Magnezone wipe out my team. Any suggestions here would be welcomed.

The team is offensive and tries to be very fast paced and powerful, the only defensive aspect comes from switching in to type resistances/immunities and Latias (Which I'll explain in detail later).

The Lead

142.png

Aerodactyl @ Focus Sash

Jolly|Pressure

4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

- Taunt

- Stealth Rock

- Stone Edge

- Earthquake

Fairly standard OU lead. The only thing it reliably loses to is Empoleon or another Aerodactyl when it loses the speed tie. (Empoleon gives me an easy switch to Latias on turn 2 who won't take much damage from the aqua jet) Apart from that its great for blocking the opponent's SR (or other setup move) and always lives at least to turn 2. If it survives with 1HP it can come in later as death fodder and if its sash isn't broken in the lead fight (ideal scenario) it can deal out heavy damage in the mid-late game.

Standard lead does what it's supposed to do and does it well. No problems here.

The 'bulky' sweeper

380.png

Latias@Leftovers

Bold / Levitate

4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

- Calm Mind

- Recover

- Dragon Pulse

- Surf

First things first, I LOVE this pokemon. Remember this is a wi-fi and ds only team so the nature isn't perfect but it still manages to kick some serious ass. It has so many opportunities for a switch in with its impressive defenses and resistances and after 2 calm minds the opponent has next to no chance of winning. With a powerful ice beam (that its weak to) only taking off about 25% the only thing that can really kill it is a physical dark or ice attack, which aren't common, and whatever is attacking has to outspeed AND OHKO Latias with the attack. In short if you give it a chance to set up you will be swept by it. In a way this is my main sweeper as it normally ends up doing the most damage but if it goes down I'm in no way helpless.

Again standard set, provides nice ground resistances for heatran, scizor + Jolteon

135.png

Jolteon @ Choice Specs - Life Orb

Timid / Volt Absorb

- Thunderbolt

- Hidden Power (Ice)

- Shadow Ball - Charge Beam

- Baton Pass - Charge beam

Nobody expects Jolteon to be good and before you know it you've lost two pokemon to it. It has great opportunities to come in - thunderbolt is one of the only things that hits the rest of my team for decent damage and thunderwave is becoming increasingly popular. Specs boosted thunderbolt kills things. It just ends them. Baton Pass is rarely used but can be good for scouting and the remaining two moves make for good coverage (although most things will die to thunderbolt). It makes a massive target for earthquakes but that gives me a great opportunity to bring in Latias.

I very much prefer the charge beam variant, one successful charge beam boost and you're at the same power as spec... plus you can do it again and again and switch between moves. I would run Tbolt - HP Ice - Shadow ball - Charge Beam, However at the lose of coverage you could make him a somewhat ideal passer to the likes of heatran (Scarf + SPA boost(s) = deadly :P). Though of course, the general sweeper route is the easiest and more reliable way to go.

The Scizor

212.png

Scizor @ Choice Band

Adamant / Technician

248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe

- Bullet Punch

- Pursuit

- U-Turn

- Brick Break

or

Scizor @Life orb

4HP (or 4 Spe ... or 4 Def)

252 ATK

252 SPE (or 252 HP)

-Swords dance

-Superpower

-Bullet Punch

-Roost

Pretty standard fair for a Scizor. Bullet punch is as good as ever and it makes a great late game sweeper. Most games will finish with a combination of stacking stealth rock damage and bullet punches to the opponent's final pokemon. This is so much of a late game sweeper for this team that it sometimes doesn't even come into play until the last few turns. If its forced out in the mid game to deal with a threat (*cough* t-tar *cough*) then it has amazing synergy with...

I hate Scizor so there's not much I can say about him. Though the swords dance set is pretty sick. Though I suppose having to set up takes away from your fast paced kick ass style.

The 'Puppy'

485.png

Heatran @ Choice Scarf

Naive / Flash Fire

- Fire Blast

- Earth Power

- Dragon Pulse

- Explosion

Another backup sweeper along the lines of Jolteon, it switches in on attacks that get targeted at a lot of the team and its STAB move will do a lot of damage to everything. Again the other moves are for coverage and explosion is (quite obviously) a last resort but one that has proved to be fairly effective.

Fine

The 'Hit things'

68.png

Machamp @ Leftovers

Adamant / No Guard

252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe

- Dynamic Punch

- Payback

- Rest

- Sleep Talk

The original idea behind this was that it was bulky, could take hits and deal them out, was a sure switch in to everything because of having lots of HP, that sort of thing. But that hasn't been working, its too slow to get anything done in today's metagame and its not even feeling as bulky as it should. The confusion is still useful but the opportunities to get a dynamic punch off are few and far between. And its normally at the expense of a lot of damage to it. In short I want to replace it but without losing a physical attacker on the team and I still want another good counter to Blissey. I've considered Lucario but that makes me steel heavy and I'd rather not have Magnezone wipe out my team. Any suggestions here would be welcomed.

Gyarados, Heracross and Honchkrow could fill this guy's place pretty well. They all provide good ground resistance and have sick fighting power. Gyarados Would probably work best as it loves to be paired with jolteon. (like scizor and heatran) Gyardos will take the earthquakes meant for Jolteon and jolteon will happily take the thunderbolts aimed at gyarados. It provides good bulk, stupid attack and speed after 1 - 2 dances and similarly you're lacking a water type. Honchrow fits the bill well aswell, It similarly draws in electric type attacks, while also being immune to ground attacks. Problem is though you'll probably want to run 'krow with a choice scarf, and that's then three pokemon locked into one move. Heracross provides stupid attack as well and maintains the fighting type you're after - though again you may well end up running a choice variant, which, again, is locked into single attack mode. (Though Guts + Plus Flame orb is awesome :D) Staraptor is another good choice, who also has the speed that honchkrow lacks ... though is a little on the frail side

any ground type with access to dark moves might have its way with you, also a weakened scizor might not necessarily OHKO a tyranitar ... and then you're screwed. Um also things like dugtrio could prove to be a nuisance with arena trap (Earquakes on Jolteon, heatran and scizor ... suckerpunch/nightslash for Latias (of whom it does outspeed) and then stone edge for everything else). If heatrans down Weavile could cause some problems too.

I think you might just want to replace one of your ground weak pokemon, I mean you have got levitate + flying pokemon, but 3/6 being weak to ground attacks is chancing it a bit. You might wanna try Leafeon in Scizors place?

Leafon @Life Orb

Jolly

EVs 252 atk/ 4 def / 252 spe

- Swords Dance

- Leaf Blade

- Return

- Quick Attack/ Synthesis

Hope I helped lol :D.

Thanks for the feedback, I actually have an SDscizor in a box from another team so that won't be a hard switch to test out :P

Also I think gyarados would be my best bet for replacing machamp, don't believe I didn't think of it before :P

How would this look?

Gyarados @ Life Orb

Adamant / Intimidate

252 SPA / 252 SPE / 4 SPD

- Dragon Dance

- Waterfall

- Stone Edge

- Earthquake

The Lead

142.png

Aerodactyl @ Focus Sash

Jolly|Pressure

4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

- Taunt

- Stealth Rock

- Stone Edge

- Earthquake

As said, standard lead. If Stone Edge's accuracy has been annoying you, you've got three options:

• Rock Slide: 90% accuracy, decept PP, chance of flinch.
  • Rock Tomb: 90% accuracy, less powerful than SE/RS but WILL lower speed one stage. Quite useful against other lead Aeros.
  • Toxic: For lead Swamperts so you can hit them with some damage to cancel out their Leftovers, or any other bulky non-steel leads you face.

The 'bulky' sweeper

380.png

Latias@Leftovers

Bold / Levitate

4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

- Calm Mind

- Recover

- Dragon Pulse

- Surf

I've never used Latias, so I'll pass over it.

135.png

Jolteon @ Choice Specs

Timid / Volt Absorb

- Thunderbolt

- Hidden Power (Ice)

- Shadow Ball

- Baton Pass

Standard set, it's fine. Don't bother changing it to the Charge Beam set since Jolteon is not a good Eeveelution to Baton Pass stats with (that honor typicall goes to Vaporeon). The only other move option it really has is Signal Beam. Thunder Wave is something (I guess) you can use as long as you're fine with switching out right after.

The Scizor

212.png

Scizor @ Choice Band

Adamant / Technician

248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe

- Bullet Punch

- Pursuit

- U-Turn

- Brick Break

CB Scizor will be switching out a lot. Without Superpower, it fails to OHKO Magnezone and Heatran switch ins.

Heatran is fairly standard.

As for Machamp, I hate RestTalk sets. They annoy me. I suggest this:

Machamp@Leftovers

Adamant, No Guard

252 HP / 252 Attack / 4 Speed

- Substitute

- Dynamic Punch

- Payback/Elemental Punch of choice

- Stone Edge

Nothing likes switching into this thing. I never found payback to be all that useful since I end up switching to Blissey on my team, but you might.

changes will be made in bold

The Lead

Aerodactyl @ Focus Sash

Jolly|Pressure

4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

- Taunt

- Stealth Rock

- Stone Edge/fire fang/crunch

- Earthquake

I find a Fang move more suited for stone edge spot because zong is gonna resist this guy big time and any player that has some skill will gyro ball knowing

The 'bulky' sweeper

Latias@Light clay

Bold / Levitate

4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

- light screen

- reflect

- Dragon Pulse

- thunderbolt

latias is good but not as good as you make her sound bug moves can take her down one shot like yanmega bug buzz and since you dont have a + speed nature you are going to get outsped by jolly mence and since you dont have T-bolt gyarados can easilty set up on you while you are trying to do the same on it but the diffrence is gyarados has the speed advantage. Honestly since i see no true walls or tanks on this team aside from machap you should probably have this girl play the supporting role as a dual screen to at least bulk up things

Jolteon @ lefties or life orb

Timid / Volt Absorb

- Thunderbolt

- Hidden Power (Ice)

- sub

- Baton Pass

good synergy with latias bad that you have baton pass and a choice item if you are going to run baton pass you should at least have sub+baton pass that way you arent just switching out I mean if you want to switch out then just switch no need to waste a move slot for switching out. and bolt beam covers pretty much everything so shadow ball isnt needed

The Scizor

Scizor @ life orb or leftovers

Adamant / Technician

248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe

- Bullet Punch

- sword dance

- U-Turn

- superpower

just so you know t-tars have barbri berrys now so they typically weaken your bullet punch and then just fire blast you or fire punch you to hell. so yeah dont just bring sizor in on t-tar because if you do a boa is going to rape this thing

and i reccomend superpower over brick break it is just way stronger and if you like to use it late game anyway it should kill you to drop an attack and def stage unless someing went wrong during the process of weaking your opponents pokemon and with the dual screening latias you can run SD no problem

The 'Puppy'

Heatran @ Choice Scarf

Naive / Flash Fire

- Fire Blast

- Earth Power

- Dragon Pulse

- Explosion

this set is fine but where is your poke that you are going to use to draw in fire attacks for the flash fire

The 'Hit things'

Machamp @ Leftovers

Adamant / No Guard

252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe

- Dynamic Punch

- sub

- ice punch

- thunder punch

this is where sub baton pass jolteon comes into play you can use jolteon to block some blissey status or somthing the pass it out to machamp and bam free sub max hp (barring most likely entry hazards) and you can start punching away

I changed pay back to Sub is for blocking status and scouting switches. and ice punch is for dragons like latias and salamence. thunderpunch is for the ever present gyarados

you can also use machamp for drawing in will-o-wisp and then getting heatran's flash fire activated

You're weak to both offense and stall. Sword Dance Lucario, Dragon Dance Salamence, Dragon Dance Gyarados, Sword Dance Scizor, as well as some other things.

Sword Dance Lucario (Which has many safe chances to Sword Dance up agiasst your team) 1HKO's Scizor and Machamp after Sword Dance (Actually with Adamant and Life Orb it should be able to deal around 75-85%ish on them with Close Combat if I remember correctly. Extremspeed 1HKO's Jolteon after Sword Dance, and does about enough to 1HKO Latias after Stealth Rock. of course Choice Scarf Heatran can revenge kill it, but this is unreliable.

Dragon Dance Salamence outspeeds and 1HKO's Machamp, Latias, Aerodactly, and Jolteon with Outrage (only Machamp is spaired by the Dragon Claw Salamences, but does not hinder it enough aside from Dynamic Punch confusion)

Earthquake 1HKO's Jolteon, Heatran, and severly damages Machamp and Scizor.

* will re-edit this post to explain why you're weak to Gyarados and Scizor*

Stall easily blocks your chances of winning. You have 3 Choice locked pokes which requires good prediction, and can easily be beat with Stealth Rock and Spikes (which against so many Choice and one sides attackers can be easier to set up)

Rotom-A, Gliscor, Blissey, Skarmory, Swampert, Zapdos, and Suicune annoy your team. Rotom-A can switch into Jolteon, and Scizor quite easily and spread Will-O-Wisp. You do have Heatran, Latias and RestTalk Machamp, but the problem is the things that are commonly used with Rotom-A. Gliscor beats Scizor, Mahcamp, Heatran, and Jolteon in most cases. (Hidden Power-Ice 1HKO's it, but this is risky or sometimes predicted and can backfire) It also may use Toxic which shuts down Latias. Blissey walls Heatran, Jolteon, and Latias. It also gets Thunderwave to shut down some tihngs, and often Protects or switches out of Heatran's Explosion. Skamory or Forretress spread Spikes and annoy Latias and Scizor. Swampert annoys Jolteon and Heatran and has Roar to phaze away Latias. Zapdos may not seem like a pracitcal threat or poke, but its Toxic screws Latias, and Jolteon, and it can Substitute + Rost to beat Scizor, Machamp and Heatran.

Now I normally would give suggestions for what I would recommend, but am too lazy atm x.x The others advice is good. If you're using Gyarados, use Dragon Dance, Waterfall, Ice Fang and Earthquake on it. Ice Fang beats Latias (I think it always needs Life Orb, but maybe with just Stealth Rock) after Dragon Dance and is much more accurate way to KO Salamence. Well I don't recommend Ice Fang over Stone Edge, but want to point out it can be useful.