Pokemon Secure Website

neo200121

hi their people,

just a query really. The website pokemon secure, I tried to login and was informed that I was banned permanantly so I decided to email them and find out why....This is my response.

Re: Banned‏

Sent: 08 April 2010 22:18:09

To: neo200121

Our records show that you are also known as neo20021. It would also appear you are registered at another Pokémon site called Project Pokémon.

Due to previous activities by Project Pokémon staff and members, we do not allow anyone registered at Project Pokémon to register on Pokémon Secure. If you would like to register at Pokémon Secure, you must request that your account be closed on Project Pokémon and provide proof that you closed it.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

~ The Pokémon Secure Support Team

Has anyone else ran into this problem with this website? I have asked them to provide me with proof as to why they have in not so many words portrayed Project Pokemon as a bad website, but now they seem to have blocked me or are just ignoring me. Obviously they have something against Project Pokemon, but I am not leaving this amazing community because they don't like you. I think the Project Pokemon is an amazing community.

I only asked about this because I though pokemon secure was just really rude and wanted to know if anyone else had been banned just for being a member of Project Pokemon

Those that run Pokemon Secure can run their website any way they see fit, and any privately owned and managed web site can restrict membership in any way they see fit.

There is nothing we can do to help you. As a courtesy to other Pokemon fan sites, we do not get involved in the bannings of people who also happen to have an account here. We don't care what other web sites you visit. Apparently, Pokemon Secure does.

which is weird because a number of their members and some staff have accounts either or have had accounts here in the past but meh

I found this in one of their rules...

Regarding Other Web Sites

1. Anyone registered on Project Pokémon or any sites who engages in hacking events will be banned from here. Anyone linking to such a site will be warned or banned depending on the offense. They are not the kind of people we want to be associated or involved with.