Is this Giratina legit?

Minamimoto

By my experience and findings with PID/IV vs. RNG calls, the type2 call in PokeSav is not legal, and it shows as the first type2 call. To be honest, I still have yet to figure out where the type2 call comes from, but everything else is in order.

wtf.. i just put it in legal check and it says: WILD NDS OR GBA (A-B-D-E) - SYNC: VALID

i guess i have an updated version of legal check?

Ok now i edited it and made its IVs perfect exept health at 30 and it checks out as very rare GBA... sorry if u diddnt want IVs high #s

giratina.pkm

giratina.pkm

wtf.. i just put it in legal check and it says: WILD NDS OR GBA (A-B-D-E) - SYNC: VALID

i guess i have an updated version of legal check?

Ok now i edited it and made its IVs perfect exept health at 30 and it checks out as very rare GBA... sorry if u diddnt want IVs high #s

You do not get it... All Gen IV Pokemon PID/IV combinations must be Type 1. That means you have to find a legal spread and use that for your Giratina.

For example:

Lonely

31\31\31\4\31\31

Here is an even better this one is a common GBA A-B-C-D

Not tomention, but you have a weird 46h value for that Giratina. 46h should be D1 and 47h should be 07, but your 46h says 7D and 47h says 10. Also, a noob question that I must ask, what's the difference between Link trade (arrived) and Link trade (met)?

Forgive me, but I was wrong. The Met At place should be 2001, but the 46h & 47h keep their orginal values, for example Turnback cave for the Giratina, you know, in case it gets traded back...Does a Diamond Giratina even use a 46h/47h...from what I've read, it should be 00 anyway...Perhaps someone experienced should comment.

Forgive me, but I was wrong. The Met At place should be 2001, but the 46h & 47h keep their orginal values, for example Turnback cave for the Giratina, you know, in case it gets traded back...Does a Diamond Giratina even use a 46h/47h...from what I've read, it should be 00 anyway...Perhaps someone experienced should comment.

I have made another mistake. In the time since now and then, I decided to test by trading a legal scyther w/metal coat from platinum to heart gold. Apparently in HG/SS it displays the Sinnoh caught location, ie route 210. i belive this means your Giratina should be Met In Turnback Cave with the 46/47h reflecting that.