Site: Project Pokémon First Anniversary

NewsBot

• Bot

Article Posted by <a href="/forums/member.php?1">SCV</a>: <a href="/news/211/Project Pokémon First Anniversary">Project Pokémon First Anniversary</a><p>

For those who have been with us since Project Pokémon started, we would like to remind you, and for all those who joined us later on we would like to announce, that today, Project Pokémon turns one year old. We'd like to thank all the members who have helped Project Pokémon advance and all the members who have helped the community grow. We hope that in this year we have provided useful information and we hope to provide more in time to come and make the general pokémon fan experience better for as many people as possible.</p>

<p>

Project Pokémon thanks you all for your support.</p>

It's been a great year. Through all the ups and downs, this site has prospered. It is one of (if not THE) best websites for its theme. This was the first forum I joined, so I owe my thanks to it. This may be the first anniversary, but it is certainly not the last. Here's to another great year, to Generation V and beyond!

Yes I am very happy for Project Pokemon. Yes their were a few ups and downs, but we made it through. Even though I've only been here for a while, I am happy to be a part of something so wonderful as Project Pokemon. Project Pokemon is one of the best, NO Project Pokemon is THE best website for its theme. I can't wait to see what Project Pokemon will be in the future. May Project Pokemon last for ever and beyond!