6 Pokémon || First Attempt Using Pokésav

Rairde

Hey there. First time fiddling around with Pokésav. I am mostly concerned with the Hex values of the two that I created from Platinum. Please give me some comments as to if these are completely legal. Thank you.

I've done a few hours of research using the Legality Guide and Hex Value Guide from this very website. Just need that extra boost of confidence.

[EDIT: Questions raised to the legality of my Blastoise and Tangrowth. Left those attachments on for further review.]

blastoise.pkm

tangrowth.pkm

blastoise.pkm

tangrowth.pkm

Edited by Rairde

Yes all the test i ran on them they all came up as legal

Thank you for running your test.

Technically they pass.

However, something looks wrong to me regarding the Tangrowth and the Blastoise. I'll look into it farther, but so far so good!

In which area are you finding them to look suspicious?

Thank you for running your test.

In which area are you finding them to look suspicious?

There is no 44h or 45h for your pokemon, even though they are hatched, also since they are from Platinum they need a 46h & 47h value plus an 85h and maybe an 86h if you intend to use them in HG/SS, see:

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?218-~Guide-to-44h-45h-46h-47h-and-85h-Values~

You're absolutely right. I've since changed those to the appropriate HEX values for Platinum. For both, though, the value of 85h & 86h would be 00, correct? Since they are both eggs, and both hatched in Platinum.

You're absolutely right. I've since changed those to the appropriate HEX values for Platinum. For both, though, the value of 85h & 86h would be 00, correct? Since they are both eggs, and both hatched in Platinum.

Yes. Those values hsould be 00.