What is your best pokemon or hacked team? (I now have my official pokemon team)

I've been playing pokemon ever since Y/R/B/G came out, but the one thing that always cross mind is What is your best pokemon team? As everyone knows creating a Well-Balance Team takes a lot of thinking such as Which pokemon types are stronger and weaker against? As for myself I've thought of many possibilities and I decided to go with this pokemon team.

260_30_0.png

Swampert @ Leftovers

Torrent

- Surf

- Ice Beam

- Earthquake

- Protect

389_30_0.png

Torterra @ Leftovers

Overgrow

- Leaf Storm

- Sunny Day

- SolarBeam

- Earthquake

464_30_0.png

Rhyperior @ Life Orb

Lightningrod

- Stone Edge

- Rock Polish

- Rock Wrecker

- Earthquake

257_30_0.png

Blaziken @ Life Orb

Blaze

- Brave Bird

- Sky Uppercut

- Flamethrower

- Bulk Up

468_30_0.png

Togekiss @ Life Orb

Serene Grace

- Sky Attack

- Roost

- Aura Sphere

- Thunder Wave

448_30_0.png

Lucario @ Life Orb

Inner Focus

- Aura Sphere

- Shadow Ball

- Close Combat

- Bulk Up

This my official pokemon team and I'm starting to love this team more and more each day.

My battle style is all about Attack Power and Speed with some decent Deffensive Power.

Edited by Riolu Aura Sphere Now

Best? I don't know what I can claim as my best... since I don't think there is a best team or anything for me. I guess I'll go with my in-game Soul Silver team (second generation bred) to post up...

I don't remember how I EVd them. I just rare candy them to 100 to see what their max stat is without saving then checking their IVs so I can EV them accordingly.

[hgsssprite]031[/hgsssprite]

Regina the Nidoqueen @ Black Sludge

Poison Point

- Stealth Rock

- Toxic Spikes

- Earth Power

- Ice Beam

[hgsssprite]018[/hgsssprite]

Pertelote the Pidgeot @ Wide Lens (I need spare Leftovers)

Keen Eye

- Air Slash

- Featherdance

- Roost

- Heat Wave

[hgsssprite]214[/hgsssprite]

Atalanta the Heracross @ Choice Scarf

Guts

- Megahorn

- Stone Edge

- Earthquake

- Close Combat

[hgsssprite]154[/hgsssprite]

Gaia the Meganium @ Leftovers

- Aromatherapy

- Synthesis

- Leech Seed

- Energy Ball

[hgsssprite]038[/hgsssprite]

Vixie the Ninetales @ Charcoal (I need more Leftovers)

- Flamethrower

- Nasty Plot

- Energy Ball

- Hypnosis

[hgsssprite]131[/hgsssprite]

Nessie the Lapras @ Leftovers

- Surf

- Ice Beam

- Ice Shard (will replace with Thunderbolt if I feel like it)

- Perish Song

Currently training:

[sprite]134[/sprite]

Undine the Vaporeon

level 43

- Aurora Beam

- Shadow Ball

- Surf

- Wish

[hgsssprite]149[/hgsssprite]

Hero the Dragonite

level 63

- Dragon Dance

- Dragon Claw

- Earthquake

- Roost

[sprite]212[/sprite]

Crimson the Scizor

level 60

Technician

- Swords Dance

- Bullet Punch

- Bug Bite

- Wing Attack

[hgsssprite]429[/hgsssprite]

Missy the Mismagius

level 68

- Calm Mind

- Substitute

- Thunderbolt

- Shadow Ball

[hgsssprite]053[/hgsssprite]

Camille the Persian

level 59

Technician

- Nasty Plot

- Fake Out

- Water Pulse

- Swift

[hgsssprite]130[/hgsssprite]

Leviathan the Gyarados

level 70

- Dragon Dance

- Taunt

- Waterfall

- Ice Fang (will get Stone Edge later)

[hgsssprite]025[/hgsssprite]

Volty the Pikachu (yes, Lt. Surge's)

level 26

- Thunderbolt

- Double Team

- Quick Attack

- Thunder Wave

Yes that is a great set of pokemon for your team. I wonder why you didn't use rare candies on the rest of your pokemon. Your Gaia @ Meganium and your Vixie @ Ninetales are my favorite pokemon you have on your team, but even though I like Volty the Pikachu, he isn't strong enough to use in a pokemon battle because he'll just end up being defeated on your first turn. Anyways congrats on creating a great team.

Almost forgot, do you have a hacked team you use in battles? Well I have one, but I only use it in the Battle Frontier because it takes a long time defeating the leader and collecting their symbols and plus I really don't have the time to wait. Also, their is always at least one pokemon trainer that ends up defeating you and that is a total let down.

Check out my hacked team. My hacked team is on the first post. If you have any suggestions for my pokemon team or hacked team, please feel free to let me know. I am open to any suggestions as of now.

What? No I don't have a hacked team. And yes Pikachu is weak, but it's a kryptonite like Deoxys if used right. And you should know Volty is a she...

BTW Hacking ruins the integrity of the game. And I don't use rare candies until I EV them properly...

Plus, unlike most other people, I do NOT have access to infinite rare candies.

Edited by wraith89

Sorry didn't mean to offend you in any way lol. No I don't have infinite supply of rare candies and its useless. A lot of people uses them, but they don't know that using rare candies makes your pokemon weaker than it should be. Yes you have a point and your Pikachu and Deoxys combo is increadible.

@Neo- Um great team, but its a complete hack isn't it lol. I like using at least some legit moves on my hacked team. Anyways great teams you all have.

I like my current game, I changed my name to Ritchie with Trainer No. 00666

Pokemons:

Sparky the Pikachu

Eevee (he really has an eevee check other sites :D)

Happy the Butterfree

Rose the Swellow (evolved it instead of having the original taillow of ritchie)

Cruise the Tyranitar (instead of pupitar)

Zippo the Charizard (instead of Charmeleon)

enjoying it kinda ;)

Sorry didn't mean to offend you in any way lol. No I don't have infinite supply of rare candies and its useless. A lot of people uses them, but they don't know that using rare candies makes your pokemon weaker than it should be. Yes you have a point and your Pikachu and Deoxys combo is increadible.

@Neo- Um great team, but its a complete hack isn't it lol. I like using at least some legit moves on my hacked team. Anyways great teams you all have.

Actually, you're free to use as many Rare Candies as you want if you have fully EV trained your Pokemon.

And I never said Pikachu was used with Deoxys (Pikachu is useless in the Clash of the Titans (aka Uber battling)). Pikachu is like Deoxys in the lower tiers is what I am saying. A Kryptonite with massive power and speed but can get KOd from... Slaking's SCRATCH.

Let's see now. I use an all Eeveelution team because I just absolutely love the Eeveelutions. And I occasionally name them after food lol.

Umbreon - Cocoa

Moves: Curse, Sucker Punch, Payback/Toxic/Confuse Ray, Moonlight

Item: Leftovers/Blackglasses

Espeon - Peaches

Moves: Phychic, Signal Beam, Hidden Power (Fire), Morning Sun/Reflect/Fake Tears

Item: Expert Belt/Life Orb

Glaceon - Snowcone

Moves: Hail, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Mirror Coat

Item: Quick Claw

Leafeon - FruitSalad

Moves: Grasswhistle, Synthesis, Leaf Blade, Last Resort

Item: Wide Lens

Vaporeon - Smoothie

Moves: Substitute, Baton Pass, Wish, Muddy Water/Ice Beam/Surf

Item: Leftovers

Jolteon - Sitrus

Moves: Thunderbolt, Hidden Power (Grass), Thunder Wave/Yawn, Magnet Rise/Lightscreen/Fake Tears

Item: Life Orb/Choice Specs/(That One Berry that Weakens Ground Type Moves)

My Espeon's hidden power is to help Umbreon and others that are weak against Bug types. Also helpful against Steel types since neither Eeveelution (Except Flareon but it's steel types usually have high defense) are that effective against it. Then you have coverage on Grass types which is helpful for Vaporeon.

My Jolteon's hidden power is to help against the obvious ground/rock types that know earthquake. Then you have an advantage over water types too. Jolteon would know Light Screen if my Espeon knows Reflect.

I just love using my Umbreon a lot. It saved me a couple of battles even against when I was against a fighting type. If I can get my Umbreon to set up with curse then I'm all set. Then if a Pokemon like Lucario uses Close Combat on my Umbreon and brings it to low health but it has low health from my attack, I can use Sucker Punch to attack it before it gets me (Unless it uses Extremespeed or something).

Hm... my favorite team is usually a combination of below:

Scizor/Metagross

Hippowdon/Tyranitar

Skarmory/Forretress

Blissey/Dusknoir

Salamence/Dragonite

Smeargle

^^Well, it does learn every move... :wink:

My movesets vary, but... I could always use my team from the sig.

• 1 year later...

The team I use for OU- it is beyond awesome- (disclaimer; I don't take credit for making it)

Tyranitar@Chesto Berry

252HP/40Atk/216SpD

Careful (+SpD -SpA)

Payback

Earthquake

Taunt

Stealth Rock

A brilliant anti-lead. OHKOs Azelfs and cripples set-ups with taunt. Chesto berry screws up baton pass leads like Smeargle. Main problem is Machamp lead's DynamicPunch, but they are rarely, if ever, seen.

Skarmory@Leftovers

252HP/220Def/36SpD

Impish (+Def -SpA)

Spikes

Whirlwind

Roost

Brave Bird

Walls like crazy. Stops opponents from setting up with whirlwind, and in most games gets off spikes quite easily. And just heals off the damage with roost. Easily takes out the Machamp lead that Ttar has trouble with. Doesn't get trapped by Magnezone because of whirlwind and usually comes in right after Ttar to set up for the rest of the gang. And does it with aplomb.

Rotom C@Choice Specs

252SpA/252Spe/4SpD

Timid (+Spe -Atk)

Thunderbolt

Leaf Storm

Trick

Shadow Ball

Great power and great coverage. There isn't much that isn't OHKO'd or 2HKO'd by Shadow Ball from this thing. Can also come in and use trick on stall team threats (Blissey, Stallrein etc) rendering them useless for the whole match. Counters Swampert, and I can always switch in Skarmory to take a ghost-type attack from the enemy if it comes down to it, the damage is laughable.

Magnezone@Choice Scarf

252SpA/252Spe/4SpD

Magnet Pull

Naive (+SpA -SpD)

Thunderbolt

Flash Cannon

Hidden Power (Ground)

Explosion

The steel-type killer. Traps them with Magnet Pull, then outspeeds them with the Scarf to pretty much always OHKO. Kills Skarmory with a single Thunderbolt. Always has the option of exploding on opponent too, if things get really bad.

Starmie@Life Orb

252SpA/252Spe/4SpD

Natural Cure

Timid (+Spe -Atk)

Hydro Pump

Thunderbolt

Ice Beam

Recover

Really reliable, about the only resistance to fire types aside from Ttar. Not much can take it's STAB life orbed Hydro Pump. Thunderbolt and Ice Beam give heaps good coverage whilst recover is really necessary, because of the Life Orb coupled with Sandstorm. Nearly always manages a KO.

Lucario@Salac Berry

252Atk/252Spe/4HP

Steadfast

Adamant (+Atk -SpA)

Endure

Reversal

Swords Dance

Ice Punch

AMAZING!!!! Can literally take out whole teams if they don't have any priority users left. I normally leave it as my last switch in for a reason. It has saved me soooo many times. Just endure the first hit, get your speed boosted 50% by the salac berry, and then spam a 200 Power Reversal. Or Ice Punch for those bloody ghosts. But I seriously recommend his addition to almost any team!

• 9 months later...

depends on the game.

Firered: Charizard

Snorlax

Articuno (no im usually not an uber user, but Articuno is my fav, and it's a minor legendary)

Lapras

Nidoking

Raichu

(i didnt start naming my pokemon until platinum, so)

Soulsilver: Scyther (dumped my croconaw for one, but forgot to evolve it. It was so boss, I beat the whole elite four with only it. Either that, or I just forgot the other pokemon)

Emerald: Blaziken

Crawdaunt

Flygon

Mightyena

Manectric

Crobat

Diamond: Torterra

Gabite (didn't get to finish game, but it was beast)

Staraptor

Pearl: Infernape

Staraptor

Floatzel

Roserade

(rest i forgot)

Platinum: Terrace the Torterra

Sora the Milotic

Jack(al) the Lucario

Howler the Houndoom

Raptor the Salamence

Garuda the Blaziken

White: Samurott

Sigilyph

Musharna

Cofagrigus

Scrafty

Excadrill

Im thinking of importing six of my best pokemon to my white.

Which would be: Charizard (favorite pokemon)

Jack

Sora

Garuda

Articuno

• 3 months later...

I know this post is fairly old, but I happened upon it and thought i'd share my team. Took a whole lot of time to do this team legit, trying to get the right natures and the like. But here they are. And a quick explanation on how to use it right.

Lead by laying down a couple layers of stealth rock. After that you bring out Tyranitar and whip up the sand. Do a little damage, and when you're ready to clean up, you send out Heracross. Flame Orb burns him, increasing the power of facade and when guts kicks in, it's all over.(Provided you can keep from taking huge damage.

Heracross(Guts) - Jolly w/ Flame Orb

4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

Swords Dance

Close Combat

Megahorn

Facade

Metagross(Clear Body) - Adamant w/Lum/Occa Berry

252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe

Stealth Rock

Earthquake

Bullet Punch

Meteor Mash

Swampert(Torrent) - Relaxed w/ Leftovers

248 HP / 216 Def / 44 SpD

Stealth Rock

Earthquake

Ice Beam

Surf

Tyranitar(Sand Stream) - Jolly w/ Babiri/Lum Berry/Life Orb

4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

Dragon Dance

Stone Edge

Crunch

Fire Punch

Starmie(Natural Cure) - Timid w/ Life Orb

Surf

Thunderbolt

Ice Beam

Recover

Rotom-A(Levitate) - Timid w/ Life Orb

252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

Substitute

Pain Split

Thunderbolt

Shadow Ball

• 4 weeks later...

Well, this is my main game team, I usually use others in the PWT and Battle Subway but outside, these 6 I always have. I'm not a competitive battler so... these are the ones I use mostly

Feraligatr(Torrent) - Adamant w/Muscle Band

252 Atk/ 252 Spd / 6 SpD

Waterfall

Ice Punch

Crunch

Brick Break

Archeops(Defeatist)- Jolly w/ Flying Gem

252 Atk / 252 Spd / 6 HP

Rock Slide

Acrobatics

Earthquake

Dragon Claw