ohi

Jellybones

I'm new here.

...What? I have to say more?

I'm your typical teenage guy. I like Science Fiction movies- one of my most favorites ones is the Godzilla movies. I like old movies that used that awesome stop motion effect- mostly Ray Harryhausen's works. I like how he does stop motion.

I'm also into video games, of course. I own a Gamecube, N64, Wii, DS, PS2, PS3, and a Gameboy SP. My favorite handheld is the DS with the console being the PS3. I'm currently into playing Bioshock 2 and Pokemon Crystal.

I enjoy comic books, too! I don't own a ton (Only 4- my love for them was only just found) but they're a lot more fun then some books, not that they're bad.

And lastly, I love drawing. I'm told I'm very good at it. Heck, if you want PM me for my deviantart or something.

And, uh. That's it. I'm too shy to make friends myself so if anyone wants to talk or something, that PM button on my profile likes clicks.

Hi Hi.

I actually don't like Stop Motion wait is Stop Motion like dolls and they move each frame?.

Pretty much- older movies like King Kong used pretty advanced dolls, though. When I do one, I use action figures. :P Depends, it's not always done with dolls or toys.

Hi there!

No worries about being shy, you'll make plenty of friends over time here. Comics? Drawing? Love 'em! Although I'm more of a 'Sunday Newspaper Funnies' comic lover, they're still comics. If you haven't already, I'd advise you to check out Calvin and Hobbes by Bill Watterson, absolutely brilliant series.

• 1 month later...