Yellow Forest Flying and Surfing pikachus

BerserkLeon

what about getting a pikachu in the actual game, then editing the moves?

They won't be legal then. Pikachu are incapable of naturally learning Surf and Fly.

Thanks BerserkLeon. I spent a whole day trying to get a Flying Pikachu but only managed to get several Surfing ones and Flail ones and I've given up.

They won't be legal then. Pikachu are incapable of naturally learning Surf and Fly.

Thanks BerserkLeon. I spent a whole day trying to get a Flying Pikachu but only managed to get several Surfing ones and Flail ones and I've given up.

I'm personally not giving up until I get a Surf and a FLy on both of my games. My SoulSilver I have managed to get a Fly so far. On my HeartGold I have gotten the three "!" several times, and always either knocked it out or had it flee when I threw the pokeball.. :-(

It is very frustrating trying to catch those two. I have found that my normal day I manage to walk about 8,500 steps. I then walk another 2,000 steps after work to get my total for the day over 10,000. I've been trying almost every day since the event came out.

I think in this case there is a certain thrill of the hunt. I can't wait until I get that Surfing Pikachu for my HeartGold. I do have a Surfing from PBR on my Pearl, but I want the Pokewalker one by finding one on my own.