Pokemon Beliefs

forigation

I believe that the Arceus that you capture in pearl,diamond,platinum,heartgold and soulsilver is not the real Arceus, because in descriptions it says that Arceus created everything with its 4,000 arms and that Arceus only has four legs and if it was the creator of everything wouldn't it be able to learn all the moves.

I believe that the old man that came to Floaroma town was Shaymin, because it was the gratitude and gave the blessing to floaroma town.

I believe that there is a fifth Regi because Regigas has four marks on it if it is the king the four marks would represent four regi's or something special that was never finished or explained.

If you have any other beliefs please share

what i dont get is with the entire ho-oh legend about how 3 pokemon died in the burned tower and were revived back to life with new forms now i think that the 3 pokemon were the 3 eevee forms because even though flareon,and vaporeon could of survived pokemon can only take so much damaged and also jolteon, flareon, and vaporeon could of died when the tower collasped and then ho-oh did its thing and gaved them new life.

I believe that the Arceus that you capture in pearl,diamond,platinum,heartgold and soulsilver is not the real Arceus, because in descriptions it says that Arceus created everything with its 4,000 arms and that Arceus only has four legs and if it was the creator of everything wouldn't it be able to learn all the moves.

Every single Arceus descriptions says "In mythology" or "according to legend" or something like that.

Mythology=myths=not necesarily real. The point of mythological stories isn't to tell a a historical event or describe something as factually correct, but to make a point. The point of Arceus is he's friggin powerful, going so far as to create two different trios of Pokemon (Lake Trio according to Sinnoh myths, Dragon trio according to the HG/SS Arceus event).

I believe that Mudkip is a legendary because it's friggin' cute and freakin' awesome! They even have a meme for it!

Also, I believe that Rayquaza and Gyarados are related, because for some odd reason Gyarados is part Flying-type. I think it can also learn Fly...wazzup wit dat?