Pokemon Showdown! (Version 1 Released!)

Guested

Thanks.

Only those double battles? None of the other battles in that building?

It's possible the universal battle script for that area doesn't have the restore script included, but... then it would affect every battle in there. Perhaps I used a different one for the double battles. I'll look into it.

I just went thru it again to test and all 4 of the double battles do as mentioned.

Okay, thanks. Must have left out the "restore" step in the double battle global script for that building.

It'll be fixed whenever I fix the Premier Ball thing.

Hi,

I played this and, for what i played, it seems very good.

There are just some thing that you might would like to add to this, to make it perfect:

- Give the Player all the Badges at the Beginning of the Game.

- Give the Player a Fully Complete National Pokedex (Just for Fun, nothing more)

- In some battles, the player team doesn't heal, nothing to worry, but could be fixed (i think).

- About the items, instead of reviving the items after every battle, what about a NPC on the PokeCenter that give you the items needed every time you talk to him (5 Max Repel, 5 Max Potions, 5 Full Heal and 5 Full Restore should be more that enough for one battle)

- Also, before starting a battle, when we talk to the trainer, there should be some sort of text before battle, like saying hello to the player or something, because without it, it doesn't seems right, i don't know why.

Bye

There are just some thing that you might would like to add to this, to make it perfect:

- Give the Player all the Badges at the Beginning of the Game.

No. This was done intentionally.

- Give the Player a Fully Complete National Pokedex (Just for Fun, nothing more)

Really no need for that.

- In some battles, the player team doesn't heal, nothing to worry, but could be fixed (i think).

Will be fixed.

- About the items, instead of reviving the items after every battle, what about a NPC on the PokeCenter that give you the items needed every time you talk to him (5 Max Repel, 5 Max Potions, 5 Full Heal and 5 Full Restore should be more that enough for one battle)

I don't know why you need any of those items. You shouldn't be using restorative items in-battle, and why do you need Repels?

- Also, before starting a battle, when we talk to the trainer, there should be some sort of text before battle, like saying hello to the player or something, because without it, it doesn't seems right, i don't know why.

Probably not going to do anything about this until it is learned how to change what they say during and after battle.

• 3 weeks later...

The game freezes when I go into that one house on the upper right. That's the Dojo right? Because I cannot find Kanto leaders anywhere else. How do I get past this to fight the Kanto Leaders.

EDIT: Nevermind, I re-patched the game and it worked.

• 3 weeks later...

How do I get my pokemon to obey me? My OT/ID has the same name and number as my trainer, but they still won't obey.

EDIT: Never mind I repatched the rom and re-did the ID/OT/SID and it started working.

Edited by RyukiVentus

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, the patch has been uploaded to a different service. You can get the new link in the new attachment in the first post.

There are still two bugs I'm aware of that I haven't gotten around to fixing yet.

One or two of the double battles doesn't heal your Pokemon afterwards.

One gym leader has a Premier Ball in his inventory for whatever reason, and he always uses it near the start of the fight (it does nothing other than give you a free turn).

• 2 weeks later...

Got it all working, and I have to say, it is very impressive. Team right now is

Blastoise (my first ever Pokemon)

Dragonite

Zapdos (Gonna change I think)

Jolteon

Exeggutor

Golem

And all of a sudden, it is not working anymore :(

Edited by RobbieNewton

• 2 months later...

Is it just me, or the link is broken again? Could you please reupload it again? Because I'd love to play this mod. :D

EDIT: NVMD, the link is working. Dunno what happened. O_O

Great job BTW, this feels like Pokemon Stadium. :D

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...