Daycare Couple or Pokemon Daycare?

SteveBob

Ok so I'm making a hatched Pokemon in Pokesav and it's come from Daycare. I assume that I should set the "met at" location to Daycare Couple and not Pokemon Daycare right?

Pokemon Daycare is just the location or the building or something where you wouldn't ordinarily receive an egg right?

Then why does the legality guide say this:

Hatched Pokémon

1. Region/Version, choose either Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum

2. Ball Caught With to Pokéball

3. Egg Hatched at to DayCareCouple

4. Met Level to 0

5. Met at Place to a location that is in the game, where an egg may hatch. Common locations include Route 209.

: /

ok i see what you are saying SteveBob see there is only two places in a game like soulsilver and heartgold where you can get eggs from a man in the pokemart after you beat the first gym leader and the daycarecouple ok this is how i believe it works eggs hatch after you walk around awhile so where you met the pokemon depends on where you are when it hatches and the seconded thing is i think it wants the place where you recieved the egg not hatched at daycarecouple

You should put "Day Care Couple" (the code is 2000) under the "egg hatched at" field, and then put the route where the egg may hatch as the guide states, so for example route 209 (for D/P/Pt i suppose). In this case the guide is correct.

ok i see what you are saying SteveBob see there is only two places in a game like soulsilver and heartgold where you can get eggs from a man in the pokemart after you beat the first gym leader and the daycarecouple ok this is how i believe it works eggs hatch after you walk around awhile so where you met the pokemon depends on where you are when it hatches and the seconded thing is i think it wants the place where you recieved the egg not hatched at daycarecouple

Can you please use punctuation? >.>;