Diving Board Version 3.0

Cruithne

HOOOOOWDY! From the small country of New Zealand!

Don't think I'll go with the clichéd, "Hey my name is ________" because you saw that before you even walk-- I mean, clicked on this thread link! I'm a certifiable Pokénut. All the people I know will be happy to tell you they don't know me when I start talking about Pokémon! My obsession has been around since the good ol' day of ninety-ninety-six! You know... back when tracksuits were still kosher! (Boy, I miss me tracksuits...)

Over a decade later, not much has changed. (I guess I'm more fashionable now), but so are Pokémon! So huzzah!

I am FEMALE! But the cell right by this post already said that :P My first name is Melissa; can't say I like it, but it's my name and it costs money to change it (why bother?)

My favourite Pokémon is GLACEON. I love fried chicken, potatoes (but not them mashed ones from KFC. You seen 'em gone green the next day after they've been in the fridge? OMG.), steamed salmon and watercress soup! ...and Pokémon. Geez. Totally forgot to mention the obvious!

I'm a typical tomboy, I love gaming, mecha, japanese figures of any kind, trading cards, comic books.

Unlike typical tomboys, I have a fetish for handbags. (Yeah, I see you boys looking at that thinking, "Ew...")

I just jumped on the Pokésav bandwagon about a couple of weeks ago so I'm still green and lovin' it! Imma gonna wrap this up!

THANK YOU EVERYONE! You guys were great! That's me over and out!

OMG. I didn't even get to leave the thread before someone posted. I FEEL LOVED. *huggles ZMaster* Thank yous!

Oh you like Porygon Z? It's so cute... you know?

Oh? My avi? That's Hisui from the anime "Lunar Legend Tsukihime" I have a thing for cosplay as well, and particularly like the maid culture. (Talk about frea-ky) I'm not ashamed. I AM NOT ASHAMED.

Hey Hey Hey, watch the language Destati <_< People who like Pokemon are cool.

Oh, and Cruithne, I'm younger than you o_o''

I like Porygon-Z because it has Z like my name (real name, not ZMaster), and because it`s awesome.

Wtf? An asian in New Zealand X.X????

Well. I have an interest in Japanese culture, but I do not consider myself an "otaku," "weeaboo" or what have you. I express my interests in this thread because it is an introduction. Please don't try to indirectly or directly insult me. I'm a fangirl, but I'm not without intellect or a temper.

ZMaster: YAH! I'm a New Zealand born Chinese! There's a lot of us here, you know. It aint all covered in sheep like some of you think. I live in Auckland, so it's like a really mini and run down version of New York. Auckland is varied though, there's slap-bam suburbia, almost slums and high level metropolis all within twenty minutes to half hour of each other. So, your name starts with Z... Let me guess... ZZZZ....Zac?

Hey there, Zen! (See look, ZMaster) Zengetsu. Makes for more great Z sounds!

Ooo, I like your avatar. Celebi is so graceful I reminds me that I have not yet revealed that my favourite colour is Emerald green. The colour of serene nature. Also of jealousy, but I am not jealous by nature!

It is nice to meet everyone! :3 Thank you all for the welcome!

HottSushiz: Yeah I read in another thread I posted in that you were a Kiwi. That's always sort of exciting when you know someone else lives in the same area as you. Feels like a small world.

ZMaster: See! Asians exist in New Zealand. Truth is that Auckland is Asian majority. (Which is unusual, but not surprising) Oh, don't worry, about HottSushiz, I'm more interested in you. Profile, please! xD

Gator: I always think it's important to have the oestrogen claim their place in the gaming world. Too many a time I had cocky punk males coming up to me and saying "girls can't play games." Ugh. It's just SO detestable. You work in the gaming industry for four years and you STILL don't get respect.

HELLO... female enthusiast coder here...

Greencat: Will do. I'm totally digging on your avatar, it's so avant garde. Very chic.

Well... some guys don't really take a hint when you tell him to "go take a hike," I've just found for gamers like this in general (gender regardless) that you just have to embarrass them through knowledge. Ugh, but yeah, I had some big shots try and tell me that we sold USB A and USB B cables (which we didn't), then he accused me of being a "useless woman" and asked someone else. Jerkface.

Even had some punk teenage guys try and be right smartarses about Playstation 2 (the original + models) using USB 2.0 (which they didn't.) You get 'em in all types. They're all the same. Bah, chauvinists. I shouldn't really be complaining though, a lot of guys I've met are so respectful of it.

Please don't change your avi, I think it's gorgeous. (I shall silently nickname you 'midori no neko') :3

Sorry to hear that. =< It's dumb when people act immature about situations like that.

You say a lot of things I like to say too:

-Bah

-Go take a hike (I say "Go fly a kite", but same difference)

-Ugh

I have another Avatar with a Cat I made, but I used it on the old forum instead. ;P

I'll go ahead and PM you so we don't block the line of welcomers. :P