Is there any way to contact the makers of pokesav?

Castlor

I want to be able to make legit-looking pokemon in HG/SS, but it seems the makers need to fix a few problems. First of all, there are some buttons on the main screen that no longer need to be there, such as the "Poffin Edit" or "Underground" buttons, since those elements aren't in HGSS. Another problem is that in the pokemon edit screen, when you try to choose the location you met the pokemon in, it only says the names of the Sinnoh locations. Also, there are many functions that still don't work, such as the Record Edit system or the Pokedex Edit. If somebody knows the email address of whoever made pokesav, please tell me so I can contact them.

The things you mentioned don't hinder your ability to create a legit Pokemon at all. The obsolete options will eventually be removed when they update the program, and I'm sure the Record Edit system will be added and such. I doubt the creators of the program are unaware that they haven't implemented these features yet. They just likely wanted to release the most important feature first - which is the ability to create Pokemon.

As for the locations, yes, it's not as simple as just picking a location from the drop-down menu - instead, you need to set the 46h hex value to the location you want (list of locations is found here) and set the location in the drop-down menu to Faraway Place. It's not exactly a secret - you should look around the forum more.