I am looking for somebody to help fix and teach me how to use pokesav and general questions

Mikaelamarzano

I have the legitimacy checker and I'm pretty good. I am looking for someone who has time to spare and is on often so I can just send them pokemon to check and fix for me. Someone who is very very good. I also want to know what I do wrong so I can learn to be independent with it. LEgitimacy checker says they are correct but I want someone to check for me by looking at the PKM info.

I don't trust the legality checker very much and I'm have problems understanding types and happiness as well as When to you the PID/IV generator or to generate my own.

I've been generating my own for hatched pokemon but generating it using pokesav for legendaris is that correct.

I know it is a huge favor, just reply to this thread or PM me.

Any takers? If you teach me I will be a loyal poster and try to help others as well :)

Thanks!

I have the legitimacy checker and I'm pretty good. I am looking for someone who has time to spare and is on often so I can just send them pokemon to check and fix for me. Someone who is very very good. I also want to know what I do wrong so I can learn to be independent with it. LEgitimacy checker says they are correct but I want someone to check for me by looking at the PKM info.

I don't trust the legality checker very much and I'm have problems understanding types and happiness as well as When to you the PID/IV generator or to generate my own.

I've been generating my own for hatched pokemon but generating it using pokesav for legendaris is that correct.

I know it is a huge favor, just reply to this thread or PM me.

Any takers? If you teach me I will be a loyal poster and try to help others as well :)

Thanks!

Really, you don't need people to do it for you. Just make Pokemon with the correct hex values:

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?218-~Guide-to-44h-45h-46h-47h-and-85h-Values~

and ensure that the type used in PID creation is always 1 for all pokemon that aren't hatched, if hatched type can be anyone you want. Ensure Effort Values altogether amount to 510, max 255 (uses 252 as that will give you the maximum points, then you will have three points left over, for example 255(Absolute max), 252 (maximum you can get out of it), therefore if two stats are 252 you still have 6evs(1point) to use on another stat, any more and it is illegal. You can use the spreads available here to select a legit spread for the hp that you want, that will be legal.

Apart from that, just ensure that the language and hometown are correct, that it has the correct ID/SID & name and a legal moveset, you can find pokemon's movesets on serebii.net.

If done correctly it will be impossible to determine whether your pokemon is hacked or not.

• 2 weeks later...
Does the happiness or contest stats matter?

What about a type 2 nds pokemon. isnt that ok?

Max happiness of 255. I am not surebut I believe that the same constraints exist for contest stats as they do for regular evs. All non-bred Pokemon from Gen IV and Gen III legends are Type 1. Bred Pokemon can be any type, as long as they come from an egg.

• 3 weeks later...

I am completely new to this and have never before made a code. I am wanting to create this action replay code myself, but I think that I need Step-by-Step instructions, and there is no one to teach me.

I will tell you want I am wanting to create. I will tell you all of the details of what I know, and can you tell me what I need to do Step-By Step.

This code will be for the Platinum Version

It is for the Registeel that you can catch only if you have the Event Regigigas with you.

I caught it, so I know these details about it

Pokemon: Registeel

Held Item: Iron Plate

Level: 30

Ability: Clear Body

Nickname: IRON HAND

Original Trainer: TRACY

Trainer Gender: F

Trainer ID: 57437

Secret ID: don't know

Pokemon Gender: None

Shiny: Yes

Egg: No

Nature: Bashful

Attacks: Stomp

Metal Claw

Curse

Superpower

PP: Normal

Pokerus Status: Has Pokerus

Pokeball: Timer Ball

Battle Stats: HP is 88

Attack is 59

Defense is 96

sp attack is 52

sp defense is 100

speed is 35

IV Stats ( I don't know what that is)

EV Stats (I don't know what that is)

Ribbons if any:

Footstep

all of Julia's ribbons

all kof the resort's luxurious ribbon's

Location and Date Encountered: Iron Ruins and May 12, 2010

Happiness: Maxed out

Contest Stats: Maxed out

Party Slot or Box : Box 9 first slot, if not green man at pokemart, which I would prefer

no friend code necessary

by the way what is a pkm file exactly and can it be used to help generate codes for action replay

:

What should I do and in what order?:confused:

Ok first of all you cannot make a shiny pokemon not knowing your Secret ID.

Second you cannot yust set the Stats to everything you want.

(youc an but if you put the pokemon in the box it will normalize not to mention its illegal)

You cannot Find Registeel on lvl 30 in Ruby Sapphire cause its lvl 40 when you find it.

And i recommend you forget about ribbons and contest stats.

Thats yust irritationt hat helps to mess you up.

Also if you do not know what IVs and EVs are you should not think about creating pokemon now and yust learn what it is first.