Unlimited Migrating for Platinum?

CeoOhmnis

Does anyone have an Action Replay code, for Pokemon Platinum, to allow unlimited Pal Park transfers?

I have HUNDREDS of Pokemon I would like to transfer to my Pokemon platinum version >.< but 6 a day (with one cartridge) is taking too long.

I know there was one for Diamond and Pearl.

Edit: I tried the one that I thought was for Diamond and Pearl and it seems to be wrong. =( I can't get the code off of my old Action Replay because It no longer connects to the Computer and it's OLD. I'll try to find the unlimited Migrating code for Diamond and Pearl again. When/If I find it I will post it.

Edited by CeoOhmnis

I think, from my understanding and correct me please if I am wrong, that the flags and stuff needed to edit the pal park features haven't been found yet. I don't know a thing about programming so I have no clue what they are missing, but I am pretty sure that is the reason for a lack of code for Platinum still.

I think, from my understanding and correct me please if I am wrong, that the flags and stuff needed to edit the pal park features haven't been found yet. I don't know a thing about programming so I have no clue what they are missing, but I am pretty sure that is the reason for a lack of code for Platinum still.

Correct. COM, creator of Pokesav, can't/hasn't found the stuff necessary for Pal Park/Complete Dex/Event Flags.

If you don't care about editing your save after every migration you do. You should use DSPokeEdit to Zero out the last used gba cartridge. Before someone asks, use google for the program and if you want it in english, search the forums I've posted a link to the patch before.

>.< I hope I didn't get anyone's hopes up. I tested what I thought was the unlimited Pal Park Migration code for Diamond and Pearl... But I've either entered it wrong or I'm not getting the right button combination.

The code DID work on when I entered it into my old Action Replay (which was sometime last year) But that Action Replay is out of date and can no longer connect with my computer. Which means I have no way of getting the code off of there =( I apologize.

I'll check all of my old documents and see if I still have the original. The one I have right now claimed to be the same code but came from the Rottontomatoes Forum -.- so there's no telling.

The code DID work on when I entered it into my old Action Replay (which was sometime last year) But that Action Replay is out of date and can no longer connect with my computer. Which means I have no way of getting the code off of there =( I apologize.

Does it still start up and operate? If you go into the "Edit" dialogue and get to code edit it'll list the entire code :o If your willing to type out the whole thing you should be able to retrieve it :3

The action replay that it's on was never updated to allow you to add codes to it without using a PC. I haven't really messed with it a long time (since I bought a new one) but I've got it right now and I'm going to see if I can keep it on long enough to update it (or get the code). *Crosses fingers* :( But I can't make any promises, I apologize.

Edit: I did find the original code on the Rottontomatoes forum though. Which is why I believed the code I have now to be the same one.