Problem with the HG/SS pokèsav

Utopia

Hello guys, I hope you can help me with this problem. When I try to generate a pokèmon that was caught in the HG/SS game I realise that under the "Met place" there are all places that refer back to the Platinum and Diamond version of the game, how can I put places of the HG/SS game?

Step 1: Okay... if you EVER want a Pokemon to look like it came from HGSS, make sure the location value is 3002, or Farawayplace...

Good, now you're halfway done.

Step 2: Look at THIS TOPIC and edit the 46h and 47h according to this guide. Have fun.

EDIT: Wow did I put 44h and 45h? Sorry I meant 46h and 47h.

Just in case you were curious, the 44h and 45h ONLY CONCERNS for HATCHED Pokemon. Leave it blank otherwise.

Oh boy. I think we really need a small questions thread for Pokesav (if there already is one maybe I ought to move this there)...

Anyways, Day-Care couple is at the field "Egg Hatched at" field... just fill in "2000" and it should fill that up. Here is a sample Ninetales which was hatched from the Daycare people (load it in storage... it won't open up in your party). The 44h and 45h fields are important as well... along with the "Date Egg Received" field. Met at level should be set to 0 and the Met in Place field should be where the egg hatched.

Vixie.pkm

Vixie.pkm

Thanks for the guide you posted wraith but how can I know what number denotes any location in HG/SS? If I always put 3002 (farawayplace) then I cannot change this number into a hexadecimal number in order to fill the 46h/47h.

For example if I would like to make a Pikachu look as if it was catched on route 39, how can I know which decimal number corresponds to "route 39" if in the pokèsav this place is not showed?