Help wit Pokesav and legality checker

Mikaelamarzano

The problems I keep encountering are with my Dialga, Kyogre, and Mewtwo.

Dialga: (COMMON NDS A-B-C-D) (sync: invalid)

Krogre: UNknown GBA type

Mewtwo:UNcommon GBA (A-B-C-D)

What am I doing wrong.

Please help, i've been researching but can't find a solution. I searched the forums but I finally just posted my own. if this is in th e wrong place (which i dont believe it is) please send me a private message with help.

MEWTWO.pkm

KYOGRE.pkm

DIALGA.pkm

MEWTWO.pkm

KYOGRE.pkm

DIALGA.pkm

Hiddex Hex was incorrect on all. On Dialga there doesn't need to be a 86h because that's for HG/SS only. For the others there doesn't need to be a 86h because they are palparked, and regardless of game there is only one hex filled in for pal parked poke and that is 46h to 37 for pal park in hex. Dialga had no ability picked. They all had improper PID/IVs so I gave them the same nature with slightly different IV's in the two pal parked ones cases to get a proper PID+Nature combo (1-2 IV difference on 1 stat). Happiness is also 0 on legendaries (aside from dialga which had been leveled 10 levels). 120 is only for hatched poke iirc. They should all be fine now. Hope they work out for you, and take care! ^_^ They are attached below:

Edit: Btw, I didn't do a check on the moves to see if they were legit or whatnot. That's something you can do though so shouldn't be a problem there. If there's a problem with them lemme know! ^^

Mewtwo.pkm

Dialga.pkm

Kyogre.pkm

Mewtwo.pkm

Dialga.pkm

Kyogre.pkm