pokemon salvajes editar

What info? Stats, move learned, which squares it will be encountered at?

Squares encoutered at, Searching 600 tiles to fish it up woudl be something I would do if i was really really really bored... and i can't just use the calculator cheat, since it crashes the cheat engine on my flash card.

~D~

Squares encoutered at, Searching 600 tiles to fish it up woudl be something I would do if i was really really really bored... and i can't just use the calculator cheat, since it crashes the cheat engine on my flash card.

~D~

So you would edit the ROM?

If so it would be easier to edit the encounter file and add feebas to the list of regular pokemon you can fish.

hrmm, Lemme check this real quick, cuz I know there are Feebas in my hack...

EDIT: Feebas is a fishable pokemon, although I do not know where I put it in my hack, I went into the old rod and just clicked on a random pokemon and kept pressing "F" until I found it... I can actual put any pokemon as fishable...

hrmm, Lemme check this real quick, cuz I know there are Feebas in my hack...

EDIT: Feebas is a fishable pokemon, although I do not know where I put it in my hack, I went into the old rod and just clicked on a random pokemon and kept pressing "F" until I found it... I can actual put any pokemon as fishable...

damio wants fish for mew

:P

btw, PokeDSedit has the capability of editing where Feebas is, so if you want a short term fix, use that.