GUIDE~Creating Missingno in D/P/P(basic)

sodo

Hello! I'm present a guide! "Creating Missingno in D/P/P!

Attention:

¡Please, use this with brain!

¡I don't make responsible!

You need:

-Pokesav(here)

-Hex Editor(here)

Steps:

-Open the Pokesav and make a Pokémon(Arceus) with the characteristics that you want(Remenber change the name to Missigno)

-When you are sure that you don't want to modify more, save the Pokémon(.pkm) file

-Open with the Hex Editor the .pkm file

-Modify EC01 located in the bits 08/09 and we will proceed to increase a value(ED01)

-Save It and list! Now, load with the Pokesav in your .sav!

Note:

In case it appears directly with the value ED01, continue raising values (EE01 or EF01) until it you works

EDIT: In this post I have hung a Missingno to download :3

missingno.pkm

missingno.pkm

I hear shaymin sky form's cry about 20 seconds after I look at it's summary. Other than that, there aren't really any glitches except for the pokemon itself. Wonder if it's playable on Wi-Fi... Or tradable on GTS. Nobody would see it though. :P It's a shiny pokemon egg that sounds like Shaymin.

I've seen it in the old forum and

well, yeah .. the sprite looks like .... can't explain it well but

it's messed up .. it doesn't shows up like a monster xD

it's a glitch anyway ... what can we expect from a glitch pokemon xD

well the rom i used is clean so i dont know and i tryed it on my jp platinum cart and it still appers like a ??? arceus and i herd you cant get it in the game i dont know what i did

to get it to show up like the ???? arceus

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

oh and i used ards codes to get missingno which turnd into ???arceus

Arceus is the base because this way it is easier to do.

I did it from a ROM of the Diamond.

I did not investigate in the Platinum.

The raised missingno is constructed to the mad thing. It is in order that you make an idea.

Dew!

no and i put missingno in my clean platinum rom and it turn to a ??? arceus so maby it has some thing to do with a hex problem or any thing well its cool to have it i saved with the ??? arceus and nothing happend but i started over reloaded it onto platinum and it was still like that so i dont know if i discoverd some thing or if its a glitch forced

to activate because of missingno so i dont know what to do

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

oh and yes i wouldent saved the only reson i did was to see what would happen to that arceus i keep talking about

the video is a hAck ( prety cool one if you ask me) AND NO WHEN I GOT THE ??? AECEUS it wasent holding the ??? plate that dosent exists

i still dont know how i got the ??? arceus ps hey fenzo66 can i start a thread on one of the forms so i could ossably find some one who might know how i got it ?

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

iam not a master of hax editiing or any thing but i think the ??? arceus appering in my jp platinum has some thing to do with hex because sodo said he only tested it in dimond and pearl so iam going to do some research into it

For nostalgic purposes? You know you want one xp

Umm no, I don't want one. I don't even want to hear about it xD

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

the video is a hAck ( prety cool one if you ask me) AND NO WHEN I GOT THE ??? AECEUS it wasent holding the ??? plate that dosent exists

i still dont know how i got the ??? arceus ps hey fenzo66 can i start a thread on one of the forms so i could ossably find some one who might know how i got it ?

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

iam not a master of hax editiing or any thing but i think the ??? arceus appering in my jp platinum has some thing to do with hex because sodo said he only tested it in dimond and pearl so iam going to do some research into it

The ??? plate Arceus was a romhack by someone. You can't get it without romhacking the game.