Should I rejoin this community?

Destati

Does anyone out there even remember me? I got banned on Gamefaqs a while back for spoiling some details from some anime and games that are over 5 years old. Now I don't have a place to talk about Pokemon anymore. Smogon have massive egos, Serebii reminds me of the Gaia community and other sites are generally regarded as inferior.

Completely up to you mate, It seems as if Project pokemon is dying though. There hasn't been a real discussion since around the time we left, I'm only back now because of the release of HG/SS and I needed a place to discuss pokemon for awhile. So many people have come into the scene that I feel like I don't belong here anymore too. Much better than Serebii, Marriland, Pokecharms, Bulbapedia or Smogon in my opinion though, it just needs a breath of fresh air.

And yes, I remember you. :) How have you been?

Hey Destati! How has it been?

The community is dying as Enkidu said, but I suppose we can all join this sinking ship together.

Again, it's all up to you. I stopped coming after a while... but perhaps the release of HGSS somewhat made me more active in this community... at least for a while.

All these people from the past resurging back... sounds like last year :)