Where is the HGSS (U) Anti Piracy Patch?

Wrong. That is a patch for the Japanese roms, that will not patch (U) roms.

but it completely translates the japanese rom to english and it works just fine.

Edited by DDD
typo

You know what I hate the most? people using a misleading title on their posts, I mean "requesting HG/SS Anti-Piracy Patch" is not the same as "HGSS (U) Anti Piracy Patch" (duh, I want); seriously...

Sorry, the intention wasn't to be misleading.

here you go, here's a working patch: >Patch<

I used the tip to add the firmware file into the no$gba folder and used the ar codes for the black screen and surprisingly I made it from the start of the game up to Sprout Tower with out a freeze. That includes saving every time i did something "important" such as catch a pokemon or go up a level. Only actually turned off the emulator once around the time i reached Cherrygrove after giving Elm the egg. Froze on me right as I was about to fight the elder in sprout tower. Not bad compared to how it was with out the firmware. This is for the (U) version btw

but it completely translates the japanese rom to english and it works just fine.

um... to my knowlege, there is no complete english patch of the (J) roms, and there is no AP fix for (U) roms yet either. When one comes up, i will certainly tell a moderator and request the link be stickied for everyone.

Sorry, the intention wasn't to be misleading.

Thread name changed.

Yes, but the patches/hacks that would be made from that file would not work on US roms at all.