Broken pedometer

-Ian

Somewhere along the way of using AR codes generated by Pokesav, my pedometer became broken. It's stuck at the number 63150, and even when pressing the reset button for the counter, the second I take another step, it resets back to said number.

I've even tried getting rid of the app and giving it back to myself through the event NPC in the pokemarts. No luck...

I'm also quite sure that this problem occurred from trying to grab the extra poketch apps with the app modifier in pokesav (which is apparently broken, as some checked apps wouldnt even be given, or it'd give me something different entirely).

Does anybody know of a code or other solution to reset the pedometer back to its original state?

ps. I'm playing on Platinum.

How did you break it to that point? You must've been h4x0ring up your .sav

It seems your going to have to restart. If you do restart, stay away from using more than 1 code at a time, and also, try not to use codes for useless purposes, like teleport.

I'm also quite sure that this problem occurred from trying to grab the extra poketch apps with the app modifier in pokesav (which is apparently broken, as some checked apps wouldnt even be given, or it'd give me something different entirely).

Hmm, the Platinum pokesav seems to be having some problems, so try staying away form awkward code usage.

And as always, TRY AT LEAST PLAYING THE GAME FOR IT. =D Just a side-note.

Try finding a code or make a code to reset/restart the pedometer and if it still does it make another code/edit the code and make it so no other codes can interfere with the pedometer.

Might require scripts... Or rom editing...