can anyone upload a completed .sav? for heartgold

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on my way to making a 100% save for soul silver, heh... all i need is the pokegear upgrades, pokegear numbers, and rewards for rematching other trainers, as well as in game trades and side quests

I also got all badges and pokedex finished though, oh yeah, also doused the entire Johto/Kanto regions and dungeons/caves

It depends on the person playing, I completed the National Dex, doused Johto & Kanto, got pokegear upgrades & numbers, and all legendaries (not event ones though) in about a week or so.

Now I have to finish the trainer card, only have about 4 of 5 stars, now only god knows when I'll be able to get a 100 winning streak...

plus spring break is over so i wont have a lot of time on my hands anymore...

I think I know how to get the 5 star.... Just take a look at that http://serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/shinyleaf.shtml...But If you already done that then look that -->http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_get_five_stars_on_your_trainer_card_in_Pokemon_Can_the_flags_be_from_the_same_person

Edit:Just upload your current sav file....And I'll try to do the 100% winning Streak...

Cant we just use PokeSav..like Platinum..??

Edit 2:Win streak 105 (current & total) at Battle Tower (L+R) :

94000130 FCFF0000

021D2AFC 00690069

D2000000 00000000 <---Action replay Code...

Anyway...Hope I helped

why dont you play by yourself?

As I said to my other topic my save data was crashed....and now the schools are opening...so I m not gonna have time to play...Well...I start over and now I have to defeat RED...

I dont use Ubers (Mewtwo) so Its going to be hard because I have to train all my pokemon to at least level 70...that woul take a month...So...I dont have any time for that...

Question answered

• 2 weeks later...