Well, not too sure if anyone else has already thought of this.

To-do list

1) Make words spoken by male characters blue and females pink a la FRLG.

2) Make stat changes during battle colour coded again like in RSE and FRLG.

- Didn't like it when DPPt changed them to just red for increase and blue for decrease. Should not be TOO tough right?

3) Introduce VS Seeker into HGSS

- This will be tough.......

4) Enable VS Seeker to be used in buildings and caves etc.

- Not sure if this is possible but will try

- I want it to be usable on Gym Leaders as well. Will keep the current rematch function.

5) Put in the Sevii Islands

- I plan to put Lorelei here (since it was mentioned that she did come from one of the islands though i don't exactly remember which one if i am not mistaken). Agatha.....I will think of a place (Maybe where Moltres was in FRLG?).

- This will probably be the toughest especially designing it in 3D....

6) The little pic during conversation (what do we call it again? Avatar? Hmm that's not quite it....)

- You know, like the ones in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon ( I think) and the Megaman games? In the conversation box there is this little pic of whoever is talking.....yea.

7) Game Corner : Kanto branch (again)

- Like many people out there, I was disappointed that slots were removed ( and you cannot buy coins anymore). So I was thinking of putting another game corner in Kanto where it used to be in FRLG (what is in it's spot now anyway? Need to find out....) Either that or I will expand the current game corner.

8) Poketch style Pokegear add on

- Nah I won't do away with the current pokegear. I was thinking that if i added a button (since there is some blank space left) to 'activate' the poketch style add-ons. So basically, you can have a clock on the lower screen instead of the usual menu or the status of your party etc. All 'pages' of the apps will have a button to bring back to the menu page (kinda like the START button). So yea you will have the best of both worlds. I mean there are certain aspects of the poketch that i like over that in the pokegear.

I am really new to rom editing. Yea my ideas may be are kinda absurd but will still try. If anyone wants to adopt any of these it's fine by me. Don't even know if i will still have any free time to pursue this.

@ Xor Vok: Thanks man. Good luck in your ShadowWhite project too.

@Frolossus: Yea. I think that is a good idea. And I think i would want to make them accessible in either the house or in Elm's lab so that Pokemon can be withdrawn without going all the way to the nearest town. The Wifi thing.....I don't have any idea about how to do that yet.

@ Skyblade 12: Hmmm never noticed that before. Will take another look. :)

@TehReelK41: True, but I am not particularly interested in cramming all regions into one game especially since many people have thought about that and i believe are already working on it. I just want to make a slightly more 'ideal' version of HGSS. :)

Oh yea and if anyone has any idea of how to improve my ideas feel free to post here. And if anyone knows how to use any program to implement the ideas in this thread, it'll be great if you can post it here as well.

Edited by porkiewpyne