The Key to Voltorb Flip

apsmitty

Nah it takes way too long to get a lot of coins. You don't lose coins but making a mistake earns you nothing. I'm already "okay" with this game and I can still earn like a couple of coins but the earning is too slow. That's for sure -_-

Or... the prizes that were once 4000 are now some insane number like 10000 (I'm looking at you, TM 13/24/35) making it all the harder to get such coveted TMs. Oh joy :/

I think I take that more as a problem, those high prizes. I mean, Voltorb flipping is quite good for earning coins, but to get 10000 each time is a bit hard. Maybe I am the only one who is bored enough to buy a Dratini, TM13 and TM24 in the Game Corner, but... In Pearl I would not even try to 'gamble' such high prizes. :S It is such a ridiculous difference between getting a Pokémon like Dratini, as I mentioned, and a simple TM like Ice Beam! So, indeed, raising the prizes and remove the Coin Dealer was not really a good move. But to be honest, if the prizes were lower, I do not miss the Coin Dealer... I really like Voltorb flipping in a spare moment. :)

Well, if you get used to Voltorb flip, you can play it much faster, I noticed. I make a lot of mistakes too, but you can at least optimize your time investment with it. ;)

• 2 months later...