GTS: website research

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when i set my dns on my ds to the fake gts server on the hypergts in the dns log it shows the ds requesting conntest.nintendo.com 3 times then it quits and gives error code 52100 what if we were to set the hypergts dns to 208.111.34.248 which is the ip adress of the pokemon fan event center

this should be how we go public with our fake gts:

Going Public:

Find your external IP (of computer), have ports open, set DNS to external IP. Connect!

Using a chain of routers, with the DS and computer connecting to the exterior router does not work. (Interior router still blocks ports, no interwebs). Opening the interior would solve this, or just bypassing entirely.

Source:https://sites.google.com/site/pokencg/gtsemu

yes, that's it

it will probably not work because most likely it would be considered a chain of routers

it could work if you got an Ethernet router (not a wireless Ethernet router) and connecting each wireless router to the Ethernet router instead of the wep router connecting to the wpa router for internet

router.jpg

note: make sure when connecting a wireless router to a Ethernet router connect the wireless routers wan port to the lan port of the Ethernet router

I need some help.

I'm trying to use hyperGTS but I keep getting error code 52100 (i think) i get about 30 seconds of green on the signal, then it goes red.

I input my computers IP address, made a static IP and forward ports 80 and 53, what do now?

I've tried every IP and DNS setting I found in cmd.

I'm lost.

Someone who can help me I'm Spanish but I want to install the Global Trade Senter on my host and domain please have if someone can help me by private message I want to install the system of Vlad please someone contact me by MP to see if I can get this system INSTALL Global Trade Senter and not do that with the little knowledge I had I would pass the data from the host and that for Mp

http://donreef.es/pokemon/gts/

I install all the part but I can not run the server ahcer have if anyone can help me by skype or msn or mp from here Forum:)

I've tried messing with the code in a couple different programs but I always end up with it not working out.

Anyone able to have a working DNS Server host on port 53, and then a GTS/SendPKM instance running on port 8080 or port 81? I want to be able to distribute Pokemon, but I can't do it, AND my ISP/Router does not support the unblocking of port 80. I know how to set up an IP:80 -> MyIP:81 Redirect though.

So, can someone upload a working DNS/GTS Server that works on UDP53 and TCP81?

My DS can connect to the fake DNS Server (using HyperGTS) and trade/receive fine when using local IP (192.168.1.64), but when I use my portforwarded public IP (70.238.128.xxx) I get through to the DNS Server, the Server gets the request, and (says it) sends reply, but my DS never gets passed conntest.nintendowifi.net. It then just gives me the generic 51000 or whatever error. Is this a router issue, what the hell?

• 2 weeks later...

The IP should be the local IP of the computer you will be running the server on. To get this, on the computer you will run the GTS open a command prompt and type in "ipconfig" (without quotes) and then it should say something like: IPv4 Adress ........................... 192.168.*.* <--- that is your local IP.

The server name does not matter at all. Just put something like gtspkm, it really doesn't matter.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone. i'm having a rather strange problem with hypergts. This has always worked before and has only just begun to completely not start at all. I extracted the hypergts.rar file and when i try to open hypergts.exe, it just doesnt work nothing pops up.

When i tried to use the modified version the same thing happened and when i tried to open the dns program for the modified hypergts, a black box flashed on my screen and the immediately closed. this is extremely bizzare, does anyone know whats wrong?

Hello, I just registered to be able to ask for some help, also to congratulate you guys on this awesome achievement.

The thing is, whenever I try to send pokemon my DS gets to the fake GTS but then just disconnects, everything works perfectly when sending pokemon from my diamond to the fake GTS and when I take those pokemon back from the GTS to my DS, but whenever I try to use the "sendpkmn" utility it fails, the DS actually enters the fake GTS but then I get a bluescreen that says:

"A communication error has ocurred.

You will be returned to the title

screen.

Please press the A button."

then it takes me back to the title screen, and I don't get the pokemon.

I don't know what's going on, since the GTS works perfectly when using it to send pokemon from my DS to the fake GTS.

I get the error using either HyperGTS, sendpkmn.py or sendpkm.exe

I have my ports open and firewall exceptions.

• 3 weeks later...