GTS: website research

The python one doesn't work either.

What does it say? 52100? Do you have steam? Disable firewall, Pots 80. Restart computer?

Security software on your computer may be stopping this from working, try temporarily disabling any security/firewall programs. Otherwise check your router's settings to see if it has any sort of LAN security policies in effect. Follow the instructions in the question above to see ipconfig info, copy down the "default gateway" address into the address bar of a browser and press enter. A login box should come up. The username should be "admin" or blank, and the password can be anything from "admin" to "administrator" "pass" to "password" or "password1", or something else if you've set it differently. Ask whoever set up the router what the password to get into it is, or check this page. http://www.phenoelit-us.org/dpl/dpl.html Failing that, try it from a different computer. Also try opeaning port 80. Not sure if that will help but it’s worth a shot.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What does it say? 52100? Do you have steam? Disable firewall, Pots 80. Restart computer?

Security software on your computer may be stopping this from working, try temporarily disabling any security/firewall programs. Otherwise check your router's settings to see if it has any sort of LAN security policies in effect. Follow the instructions in the question above to see ipconfig info, copy down the "default gateway" address into the address bar of a browser and press enter. A login box should come up. The username should be "admin" or blank, and the password can be anything from "admin" to "administrator" "pass" to "password" or "password1", or something else if you've set it differently. Ask whoever set up the router what the password to get into it is, or check this page. http://www.phenoelit-us.org/dpl/dpl.html Failing that, try it from a different computer. Also try opeaning port 80. Not sure if that will help but it’s worth a shot.

All that I have is Windows Firewall, yeah 52100, no Steam. Restarted computer, same effect.

and haha copy+paste much?

I specifically set up my router so that this would work. There's no problems router-side.

All that's changed is that the number of times it requests conntest.nintendowifi.net doubles. Otherwise, there's no effect.

No change.

EDIT:

I found this blog post, and after reading it, I thought, OK... just change the DNS back to the default, and then connect to legit GTS, then change DNS back to my own.

That didn't work, nor did connecting to legit GTS. So now I'm thoroughly confused.

Edited by Arjun - PeeB4UGo

I too am having connection issues. I have it all forwarded in my router, ports 53 and 80, forwarded to the computer.

I am using the python script. One computer I tried it on does have steam running, the other doesn't. THe one with steam runs vista 64 bit and the one without 32 bit XP.

I tried disabling the firewall on the XP machine. Still no dice. My router is a Netgear MR814v2.

Does anybody know what I could be doing wrong here?

I used the tool, and it said everything was okay.

All that's changed is that the number of times it requests conntest.nintendowifi.net doubles. Otherwise, there's no effect.

No change.

EDIT:

I found this blog post, and after reading it, I thought, OK... just change the DNS back to the default, and then connect to legit GTS, then change DNS back to my own.

That didn't work, nor did connecting to legit GTS. So now I'm thoroughly confused.

Okay, so it's actually showing in your DNS server that it's trying to connect to conntest.nintendowifi.net (buypass) but it's just not connecting?

I had this problem previously where it would try twice, fail, and then attempt.

Try restarting both your modem and PC.

Saving that, set your Secondary DNS to your Default Gateway.

New question as I fixed the other thing and got it to distribute.

However, what I distributed was a pokemon ranch Mew. What they received was a level 122 Poisoned Mew with a non existent ball capsule that had question marks for stats.

How do I fix it so it distributes correctly?

It is done.

DNS: 72.232.182.50

Simple roundtripping GTS. Deposit a Pokémon, and next time you check GTS status it'll come back to you. And no blue screen!

No searching, etc., and I don't save your Pokémon after you take it back.

(Disclaimer: Please don't put anything important in here; this is a proof of concept, and I reserve the right to nuke everything at any time.)

It is done.

Simple roundtripping GTS. Deposit a Pokémon' date=' and next time you check GTS status it'll come back to you. And no blue screen!

(Disclaimer: Please don't put anything important in here; this is a proof of concept, and I reserve the right to nuke everything at any time.)[/quote']

I just checked it out and it works flawlessly. This stuff looks so promising cant wait for more stuff to happen with it.

good work on this and everything else that been accomplished in this thread

Okay, so it's actually showing in your DNS server that it's trying to connect to conntest.nintendowifi.net (buypass) but it's just not connecting?

I had this problem previously where it would try twice, fail, and then attempt.

Try restarting both your modem and PC.

Saving that, set your Secondary DNS to your Default Gateway.

OK, that gets me to regular GTS. But I still can't send anything over.

EDIT: I'm able to use sendpkm.py, but not SendPKM.exe with DNS_Server.exe

Welp, having an issue. Using GTS Nuker, works perfectly from my PC to my DS when inputing the host PC as its local IP address. When I use the external IP address I've been unable to get it to work, both to my DS and my friends. It gets to nas.nintendowifi.net and just keeps looping there. Hard to explain in words, so I'll just attach an image:

dnsd.jpg

Never gets past that, never attempts spoofing. Any ideas?

Edited by krizz02
typo

Didn't like being forced to turn off my webserver, just to turn on the GTS.

edited the sendpkm.py to open up port 81 instead of 80

and made the .htaccess file to redirect pokemondpds to port 81

Options +FollowSymLinks

RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /

RewriteRule ^pokemondpds/(.*) http://%{SERVER_NAME}:81/pokemondpds/$1

Didn't like being forced to turn off my webserver, just to turn on the GTS.

edited the sendpkm.py to open up port 81 instead of 80

and made the .htaccess file to redirect pokemondpds to port 81

Options +FollowSymLinks

RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /

RewriteRule ^pokemondpds/(.*) http://%{SERVER_NAME}:81/pokemondpds/$1

Would this make it so people like me, who have port 80 blocked by ISP, able to send Pokemon to others? If so, can you host this file so I can download it, because I don't know much about editing these things myself.

Would this make it so people like me, who have port 80 blocked by ISP, able to send Pokemon to others? If so, can you host this file so I can download it, because I don't know much about editing these things myself.

Well, it would probably require getting an external webhost at port 80, and instead of pointing to port 81 on the external webhost, have it point to your IP at port 81

As long as you're properly forwarding port 81, I think it would work fine.

Would require some minor editing of the file though.

which file would need to be edit? i set up an account for redirect at no-ip

okay so i selected port redirect 80

next box i put my ip address and when port to forward it to i sent my computer up on dmz so port 81 is open how do i get the program that sends the pokemon to actually do it? the dns part works fine i see when people try to connect but they never get a pokemon it boots them to counter

For anyone interested, I did a quick edit of the GTS Nuker program that accepts multiple command line arguments. Whenever someone attempts to connect, it will select a random PKM and send it, and keep a tally of how many of each Pokemon is sent out. Pretty basic stuff for now.

(The zip only includes the modified GTS Nuker, not the DNS server)

GTS_Nuker_DX.zip

GTS_Nuker_DX.zip

It is done.

Simple roundtripping GTS. Deposit a Pokémon' date=' and next time you check GTS status it'll come back to you. And no blue screen!

(Disclaimer: Please don't put anything important in here; this is a proof of concept, and I reserve the right to nuke everything at any time.)[/quote']

Works great! Dumped a Pikachu in there and got it right back.